❤MFH Four

Like the typical Tuesday of every students, Luhan consumed his morning on eating Divina's food before going to school.

He found her useful for she's good in cooking and she can heal wounds. She, being naggy, could be tolerable. At some point he already believed that she is an angel that is sent from above. Good thing, angels don't bring troubles.

"You surely cook good! Are you a chef angel up there?" She didn't nearly understand it since he was speaking with his mouth occupied with a food.

"God prepares for our feast in heaven. My cooking is no much on his." She replied. Divina had to join him in every meal. Unlike when she was in heaven, she didn't feel hunger too much.

Luhan continued on eating. He was enjoying it. Since he was living alone, he used to wake up without expecting anything from others. He prepared his meals alone, nobody waited for his return. Luhan was quite thankful at Divina's existence. His so called home seemed a little brighter than the usual.

"What are you doing in school? Why do you have to go early and come home late." She asked him. Her expressions showed interest. He took his chopsticks down and looked at her.

"I attend school to learn. To get a diploma. To get a job. To get rich." Luhan explained while munching.

"Oh. So, school has a big impact on human's physical life. But, you need God most!"

"Are you suggesting that I should ditch school?" He mistook her comment.

"No. It doesn't seem that school is a bad thing. Study well, get your diploma, work for yourself, for your family, and for your neighbors. And you'll be rich when you go to heaven."

Luhan had enough of her words of wisdom and continued on eating.

"Can I attend school? I want to be with you." He almost choked after hearing her serious suggestion.

"Well. I can ask my parents for your scholarship. But,it will be bothersome when you get a chance to get near me." He was worried about her craziness that could ruin his beautiful image.

"I promise that I will behave." She said cheekily, pressing her palms to her cheeks and smiling cutely.

"You can't catch up on lessons!"

"I cope up with everything easily. Actually, I learned on how to cook using your laptop.
I browse the thing you called net. It has everything and it knows everything that a human mind can apprehend." Divina told him.

"You used my laptop?! What did you see?" Luhan looked horrified. He even stood up from his seat. His eyes popped for the first time.

"Nothing extravagant. I'm not interested on man and woman naked. They are so noisy that I turned the video off." Divina covered her ears as if remembering the noises she heard from a porn. Of course, she didn't know it is a porn. She wasn't malicious.

"What?! You've seen it?" He slammed the table, shocking Divina.

"Like what I said, I wasn't interested. Why are you making a fuss with that?!" She didn't get why Luhan had to be noisy about it.

Luhan sighed because of his defeat. He didn't need to explain things and made it more awkward, she really didn't look like interested a bit of his hidden files. And she didn't know what's it.

He should be mad about her behavior. She used his personal belonging without his permission. But then, it was too early to start a fight.

"I'll think about it. "What's your name by the way?" He suddenly asked. They're together for two nights and he only knew two things about her.

"Name? Divina." She answered plainly.

"Surname?"

She looked at him surprised. Later, she bit her lip before replying.

"I don't have a surname." She informed him sadly.

"You need a full name to get into a school! Do you want me to fabricate all of your documents?!" Luhan asked shockingly, but he was more shocked that he believed everything she said.

"Where do I get a surname?!" She asked desperately. She really wanted to be with him.

"You don't grab it! It is something that you have the moment you are born! Lu is mine." He explained firmly.

"Can I have your surname?" Divina asked him innocently. She stretched her arm and open her palm across him, asking for his surname.

"No." Luhan was trying not to smile because of her silliness.

"Greedy." She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.

His eyes caught her bandaged hand. It must be from the cooking. Her food was levelling up and needed a lot of knife works.

"What's with your hand? Why is it wrapped with bandages? Did you hurt yourself while preparing for breakfast?"

"None of your business. Greedy man." She finished her meal, and stomped her feet loudly as she walked away.

"I'm greedy when I'm letting her stay for free?" He scoffed and enjoyed his meal.

-------------------

Sorry for the short update! :(