❤MFH Twenty-four

DIVINA'S POV

The bell chimes as I entered through the door. Gong Yoo was busy on wiping the table that he hadn't gazed to welcome me.

"We're closed-----" He slightly raised his head, so he could apologized politely, when he happened  to notice that it was just me. I smiled weakly at him and made way to one of those empty seats. "Oh. It's you. It's been awhile since your last visit." He entered the bar and brewed a coffee that I think was for me.

"I'm sorry if my visit is so sudden and late. Where's Hyekyo and Eun Tak?" The shop was pretty empty since it was about to close. I was hoping that I would be welcomed by Eun Tak's cheerfulness and Hyekyo's elegance.

I needed them.

"Hyekyo was busy with her husband that she didn't visit. As for Eun Tak, we had a misunderstanding and she had packed her things with her." I heard him said that made me chuckled lowly. What were they? Some teenage lovers?

"How long has it been?" I asked, still laughing.

"A week?" He thought of seriously with a hint of disappointment. I slowly stopped and looked at him with sympathy.

He seemed to miss her so much. I cleared my throat as I straightened on my seat.

"And why are you here? Aren't you supposed to chase her?" Those words suddenly spilled from my mouth.

"I can't." Gong Yoo wiped the wet cups on the counter as we talked . The room was very silent when no more words came up, and I just watched him.

I knew that feeling when there were so much emotions in you, but you couldn't put them into words.

"And why?" I asked after a minute.

"We need time apart. She has to think." He explained with no more further explanations. Maybe, they wanted it to be private.

"What if those times you spend apart will change her mind?"

He froze.

Gong Yoo panicked and ran towards the door, removing his apron at the same time.

"I guess you are right. I have to go and see Eun Tak." I heard him shouted before he disappeared in front of me.

I stood up to reach for the coffee that just finished brewing.

I almost jumped when he came back breathing heavily.