❤ MFH Twenty-nine

THIS IS THE FOURTH UPDATE THAT DIVINA-LUHAN IS ABSENT. I MISS THEM SO MUCH. *sobs* /this is my fault anyways./

Are you a Guan Xiaotong x Luhan or a Lee Divina x Luhan? Lemme know whatcha like *winkwonk*

--------------&--------------

Two years since they got separated.

D I V I N A ' S  P O V

I was sitting on the floor and massaging Taehyung's head while he was laying down on the sofa. A migraine attacked him awhile ago before we could prepare for the party.

He caught my hand and looked at me guiltily. He also apologized about it many times.

"You don't have to stay here. You can attend the freshmen ball if you want so." He whined weakly. I reached for his nose and squeezed it gently.

"No. I'll stay here with you. What if you get dizzy again." I patted his cheek and he pulled me on the sofa with him when he sat down.

"Why are you taking care of me so well. I'm feeling bad for taking this moment with you. Don't you want to dress pretty tonight?" He was pouting at me like a child. I couldn't help but to pinch his cheeks and gave him a bear hug to comfort him.

I really didn't care about the party. As long as I was with him, I'm good.

I stood up and turned around.

"Am I not wearing the apron prettily in your eyes?" I joked. I planned to practice baking and tempering chocolates on the kitchen. He upgraded his kitchen to meet my standards and needs.

"You're always gorgeous for me." He said lovingly while I patted his cheek.

"I'll be on the kitchen. You can call me if you need anything."  I gave him one last glimpse before I turned my back to his.

As soon as reached the kitchen, I began on gathering the ingredients and utensils for baking and left him on the living room so he could rest.

But I felt somebody wrapped his arms around my waist.