❤ MFH Forty

Luhan and I decided to take separate cars. I agreed on his suggestion not because I was mad at him, but because I was failing in everything I claimed.

Failing to be his proper guardian angel. Failing to be a faithful fiancee to Taehyung.

I never wished that Luhan would do something that he'll regret later on. But I wouldn't deny that there was a tiny thing that sometimes made me question my feelings for Taehyung. That's why instead of pushing him away, I always kissed him back.

I couldn't say sorry for something I want. He's right.

My knuckles turned white. I was searching for the same feeling way back I left Luhan.

When he kissed, held, and asked me to stay, I was aching inside. Because we were meant to be apart. And now, God sent me back beside him.

And now this is happening.

God knew what I was feeling now. He knew that we're in wrong.

"Save us. Save us from these tangled mysteries and selfish feelings. End it now. Please."

I whispered in all sincerity, hoping it would reach the heavens.

I wouldn't hurt Xiaotong or Taehyung. Never.

Luhan arrived earlier. I saw his car parked outside Angelus Divina.

I wondered how the boys react when they saw each other.

As expected, Kyungsoo, Baek, Chanyeol, Kai, and Sehun were far from Luhan and totally ignoring him.

Xiumin, Chen, Tao, and Lay were also on the same group but with different topic, not minding the presence of Luhan.

Of course, the leaders, who were more mature, stayed with Luhan and talked about anything.

I cleared my throat to catch their attention.

Tao came crying on me while hugging me tightly. I patted his head and wiped his tears.

"Tao didn't change a bit." I laughed while caressing his back. He was still soft and sweet even with his cold dead eyes.

The men started to gather where I stood.

"You bet." Kris agreed to my claim and patted my head like he was my big brother. "We missed you."

"Divina-ah! I'm so glad to see you back." Chanyeol who was behind everyone shouted. I saw him easily because of his towering height.

"I'm sorry if I was late." I apologized bashfully. Everyone looked excited for my return.

"We waited for five years for your return. Another few minutes was fine." Kai asserted.

I hugged everyone before we settled on our seats.

I was happy to see the group back together...

Maybe, that's why God has sent me back in Luhan's life. He needed me to fix this.

"Actually, I have another motive that's why I arranged this party." I opened out of the blue. The boys stopped and looked at me.