❤MFH Fifteen

"I don't know if it's only Kai or you have everyone from EXO crazy on you. Well, except me. They didn't know you're something unreal." Luhan commented while munching a grape. He was sitting beside her, watching her do whatever she pleased.

They were on the kitchen, making a cake. Today's classes just ended,since the two groups get along again, so the gifts she used to receive doubled.

"Could you please pass me the butter?" She smiled as an answer, ignoring Luhan's rant. He stood up to get the butter on the refrigerator.

"Your face is back on being pretty." He held her face when he got near her, startling the Divina.

The angel, who was in disguised of a doctor, visited her and healed her. He also deleted the memory of her face being cut.

"It's not pretty as everyone who surrounds you." She giggles.

"Sometimes, I find myself wishing that all about you were unreal." He said dreamly.

"You hate me that much?"

"Rather than saying that you're so good to be true, I want you to be true because you are so good."

She paused her work and faced him.

"I'm true."

"Yeah. Yeah. I can touch you. I can feel you. But... there's something lacking."

"What?"

He looked away.

"I can't love you."

She didn't expect it, but she was moved.

She smiled sadly continued on cutting the chocolates to hide her face.

"That's not a problem. I will be gone soon. And when that time comes, you will be forgetting about me."

Luhan frowned.

"Why did God send you if we're going to end this way too?"

Yeah, why?

"What do you want to happen?" She asked seriously.

"I don't know. I just find things unfair." He shrugged.

"Whatever God gives you, there's a reason. He won't give you anything that won't prosper your life." She lectured.

Luhan didn't reply. Instead, she pulled her against him and claimed her lips softly.

"W-why did you do that?" Divina asked when the kiss ended.

"Did you feel that?" Luhan asked.

"What?" She asked innocently.

"I guess you didn't. I'm sorry."

"Good thing, Kai gives me a generous amount of chocolate." She said cheerfully, forgetting what happened completely.