❤MFH Twenty-five

"Thank you for taking care of me. I learned a lot through this class and I am glad that I meet and be friend some of you in that short period of time. I know it's very early to say good bye. I wish that we can still make memories together, but I really have to go. Thank you again. I will treasure those memories that we shared. And I hope we meet again in the future." I bowed in front of the class as I said my piece.

Taehyung surprised me when he said that are flight were scheduled before noon.

The least that he could do for me was to let me attend the school, so I could bid everyone good bye formally.

Everybody was shocked, even the people in the faculty room who took care of me because of Luhan.

Luhan...

He didn't even see me.

"Why!? Why do you have to leave us?" Baekhyun shouted dramatically.

"It's so sudden that I didn't bring anything for you." Kyungsoo followed with a very sad expression. I remembered that EXO-K loves to give me gifts everyday.

"Promise us that you won't forget about us!" Xiumin whined while I nodded feverishly.

"How can I forget such incredible men?" I glanced on each of them. My eyes stopped on the empty seat that Luhan owned.

He was absent. I hoped he was okay. If only our flight wasn't so soon, I would come to his house and would see him one last time.

"Call us anytime, okay?" Tao suggested as he wiped his tears with the back of his hand. I walked towards him and brushed his hair to console him.

The boys followed me, not minding that the teacher was just waiting patiently for us to finish our drama.

"Does Luhan know about this?" Kai asked me innocently.

"I-I haven't told him." I stammered.

"Aren't you living in one house?" Chen asked confusingly. Yeah, how could Luhan be late on the news if he was my boss and I was living with him.

"We did, but I moved out last night. The decision happened so quickly." Thankfully, I thought of a convincing excuse.

Everyone agreed until Sehun spoke.

"Why didn't you call him then?"