❤ MFH Thirty

Three years after they got apart.

T H I R D  P E R S O N ' S  P O V

Everybody was forced to gather on Luhan's house to confront him. They were on the dining room with the food prepared for them by Kyungsoo. He said he didn't want a food made by Xiaotong, so he volunteered to cook.

They never caught him. It meant he was hiding it from them.

The table was starting to fill with loud voices. Xiaotong was also sharing the table, but the men were acting that she wasn't there.

Except for Luhan.

"That rumor is pretty popular on the campus." Xiumin mumbled with a drumstick on his hand, waving it on the air.

"I can't believe that you really do it, Luhan! This is insane!" Chen whimpered and hit the table loudly.

"So, what? Tell us now. Are we the ones who are gonna left behind about the news?" Tao asked with a heavy heart for Luhan after keeping a secret.

"Just tell us straight, Lu. Are you really dating Guan Xiaotong?" Kris asked.

"Yes." The table was filled of horror.

"I remembered that you said that you aren't planning to date her!" Baekhyun stood up and shouted at Luhan.

"That's ridiculous! We have witnessed that she loves you in an unhealthy manner." Kyungsoo imitated Baekhyun's action.

"So pathetic." Sehun whispered while cutting the meat on his plate. He was pertaining Luhan.

"What the fuck." Kai mumbled in disbelief.

"Today isn't April first, right?" Chanyeol clarified.

"Are you kidding me?" Lay personally asked him.

While Luhan glanced at Xiaotong who was sitting at the end of the table. Her head was hanging low, probably, because she was ashamed from everything she heard about her.

"Don't you realize that you all are in my house and you are talking badly of my girlfriend?" Luhan pressed. The men stopped their ruckus and faced their mad friend.

"We only care for you---"

"This isn't caring. This is meddling. And you are disrespecting us." He cut Chen's words. Xiaotong gazed at her with a swollen eyes. She must be crying awhile ago.