❤ MFH Twenty-one

"Where's Jinyoung?" I asked Luhan as I sat next to him on the dining room. I invited him on the nearest orphanage in the city. He nearly left me alone when he knew that we have to deal with kids.

At first I thought that he was only disinterested with them, but he hated them. Especially those who were abandoned and still hoping for their parents to pick them up. Maybe, it reminded him of his childhood.

"He ran off somewhere." He replied boringly. I asked him to look for one kid. The kid that he hated the most---- waiting for his family to be completed once again.

"You're supposed to make sure he finishes his meal, but it looks like he hasn't started yet." I commented when I saw the designated place for Jinyoung empty and the food was left untouched.

"That kid doesn't listen to me." He casually replied. I could see he never tried harder to approach Jinyoung.

"He's just one kid."

"He seems a Do Kyungsoo smaller version for me!" Luhan complained childishly.

"Find him and bring him here." I whined. He glared at me for a mean time, but then, he seemed to follow my orders when he walked out.

---------------------

"Why am I even following her?" Luhan murmured to himself. He saw himself being a puppet for Divina, not because he was afraid of her. He just wanted to satisfy all of her demands. Since it satisfies him too.

He found Jinyoung on the swing alone. He calmly approached the kid.

"Yo. Get inside and eat your meals. Then, go to sleep." He commanded plainly.

Jinyoung raised his head slowly to glare at him.

"I hate you!" The kid shouted.

"Well, the feeling is mutual." He answered back harshly.

The kid was about to cry, but Luhan cared less.

"You have to get inside." Luhan pointed the door back.

"No. I will wait for my mommy until she picks me up." Jinyoung pressed with determination and hope.

Luhan wanted to puke with what he heard. This reminded him of his foolishness when he was still a kid. He had to save him before he got wrecked on waiting for nothing. Before he could become miserable as he is.