❤MFH Fourteen

She woke up on a white unfamiliar room with a strong smell of disinfectant. Seeing the dextrose signalled her that she was confined in a hospital after passing out.

Her eyes next settled to the guy who has his head resting on the bed. His hand was holding her hand as he slept soundly.

She extended her free hand to brush the hair that hid his face. She gave him a lot of stress this past month, disobeying him at the fullest.

She might not told him about it all the time, but she was thankful and was feeling lucky to have him.

"You're awake..." Her small gestures woke Luhan up. He must be waiting.

He thought of feeding her since she haven't eaten since she passed out.

"W-where's Kai?" She asked with hesitant. It shouldn't be the first thing that she'll ask. Luhan's shoulder dropped. He was there. She didn't need to find anyone else.

Was there relationship that poor?

"Kai again? Please. We've been arguing about Kai for long. Please, stop talking about him." Luhan plead weakly. He had no energy left to argue
He was looking out for her the whole time.

"You didn't hurt him, right?"

"I didn't because you said so. The boys are okay once again. Thanks to you. They sent you flowers, fruits, and food."

"They're exaggerating. It's too much. Maybe, I should send some of it on the rooms that have less of it." She tried to sit on her bed, only to be pushed back.

"I appreciate your plan, but your body yearns for rest and food." He covered her with blanket once again.

Knocks were heard on the door. The two waited to see who was behind it.

"Divina-ah. Can we talk privately?"

It was Kai.

"Sure." She agreed cheerfully.

Kai looked at Luhan awkwardly who remained by her side.

"Luhan." She called.

"What?" He asked innocently, still not leaving.

"We need privacy." She stated the obvious.

"Don't mind me. I'm just sitting pretty here. Never interested on whatever you are going to talk about ." He casually sat on the stool beside her, waiting for the topic to begin.

"Go." She pinched his nose then pushed him away. With a loser face, Luhan marched out.

Kai didn't speak soon as Luhan left. He was still ashamed for everything she had been through.