❤ MFH Twelve

"C-can I share with you?" She asked again. She done it everyday.

And they rejected her everyday too. Where did her hopes come from?

"Divina... We can't." Suho answered for everyone.

"O-okay." Divina gave a weak smile before walking with her tray. Kai glanced at her back. He held the chopsticks tighter.

And he secretly wished that she'll look back. Maybe, just a few more convincing, he will give in.

Divina walked away.

"Why do you keep on bugging us?! Get a life, Divina! I hate you. Y-you are pathetic." Kai stood up and shouted, getting all the attention of the eaters in the cafeteria.

"I'm sorry." She faced him but never eyed him. She could hear gossips around them. She could hear the false witnesses about her. The sharps words that slowly getting in her.

They were mentally torturing her and she's acting okay.

"Don't you have other friends that why you keep on insisting to be with us? What is it you want? Fame!?" Kai continued on shouting and was ignored. He released a loud sigh and walked towards her.

"What can't you understand on the words that you stay away!?" But before he could land his finger on her, Kris stopped him.

"I don't think you need to point at her." Kris got in between. Divina hanged her head low. She's ashamed.

"My mom taught me to respect girls at all times. Where's your manners?" Lay mocked innocently. He tapped her shoulder, sending a sign that things will be better.

"Didn't your mom teach you to stop meddling on other's business?" Kai asked back. He tried to move next to her, but EXO-M was keeping her safe from him.

"Didn't your mom teach you that using other people to get revenge is crap?" Chen joined in.

"Didn't your mom teach you that you should never touch what's not yours?" Kai answered with a question.

"Other than being stupid, it seems like you have a bad sight too. Minah was the one who chased Kris." Tao defended their leader. He done nothing wrong for him.

"No need to explain more than once, Tao." Kris pushed him aside.

"I'm getting what's originally mine, so don't worry. She won't be bothering you anymore." Luhan pulled Divina to their table.

The students got more frenzy and it wouldn't be any help for her.

"Mine, huh? And you're still not dating her?" Xiumin asked as they got back on their seats.