❤ MFH Thirty-six

The sun has set and the moon ruled the dark sky together with its twinkling subordinates.

The car started to take a rough road, so I gently held Luhan's head on my shoulder, securing that he wouldn't be disturb on his slumber.

Taehyung was like this after our dates too. This only proved that Luhan was always exhausted from his works, and this was his only chance that he could get a proper rest.

We were on our way to send Chaerin in the airport. We used all of our free time to tour her around the shopping districts that boost Korea's nationalism and the food stores that was known for it's Korean food.

Exhausted, but everybody did enjoy. My fever was gone too.

The woman was sitting casually on the limousine as she ran her eyes on the papers she got from her briefcase.

How much did the Lu companies earn for them and the people around them to get so much busy?

I watched Luhan who slept comfortably on my good shoulder. He looked carefree at this state.

"The limousine is pretty wide. You can let Luhan lay down in the seat and you can move on the other side." Chaerin suggested as she watched me with sympathy. Well, Luhan was pretty heavy and my condition wasn't that good.

But I could manage.

"It's fine." I replied politely.

"Don't push yourself. Remember, you're not feeling well." She murmured with concern and I smiled as a response.

Shortly, the car stopped and the driver peeked on small window that divided his seat from the passengers on the back.

"We have arrived on the airport." He told us.

Chaerin gave her belongings one last check while the driver opened the door for her.

I slowly laid Luhan on the sofa like seat of the limousine.

"Let me send you off." I asked Chaerin unni.

She glanced at Luhan who flinched a little then came back to sleep again.

"How about Luhan?"

"The car is steady, he'll be okay." I assured her.

Chaerin and I walked out from the car. I asked the driver to stay and looked for Luhan instead.

We have arrived near on the departure arc when she faced me.

"Thank you so much for accepting me warmly." She said and bowed.

"Thank you for looking on Luhan's mother." I also expressed my gratitude by bowing properly. I could tell that Chaerin unni was devoted on her work as an adviser and stood as a loyal worker of the Lu family. She done her job with a heart. I knew that she was part of the family too.