❤MFH Two

With a smile as she looked outside the window, Divina stretched happily. It's going to be another good day, she thought. The sun beamed on her, giving her a warm feeling. The birds chirped a song for her. Ah, she loves that peace.

She slept good after convincing Luhan to keep her. He didn't totally agreed. He just let her stayed for the night in his apartment. If she convinced him last night, she could do it again.

She suddenly noticed an unfamiliar piece of card that was left on her bed. She was sure it wasn't present there before she stood up. Curiously, she opened it and read its content.

First mission, make sure he'll go to school.

That was the thing she needs to be done.

"Woah. God is surely nice to me for giving me an easy task." She said with a proud smile. She gazed on the clock to find out they they only have an hour left.

Divina ran on his room and knocked feverishly.

"Luhan! It's time to wake up!" She shouted behind the door. She kept on doing that for numerous times till she felt it won't work.

Without the man's permission, she entered his room and bugged him.

"Yah! Wake up! You'll be late for school if you don't hurry!" Divina shouted like an old lady.

"So noisy." Luhan covered his pillow on his ears and continued his deep slumber. She reached for the curtains and tied them so that the light would beam him straight towards his eyes.

"So bright." He complained and insisted to continue his sleep.

"Wake up!" She jumped on his bed until he had no patient left.

"Yah! You're disturbing me! I won't go to school today because my head hurts."

"Ottokhae? You really need to go." She said, worried. It was her first mission, if she failed this one, she will be left with two chances before she turns into an ashes. She didn't want to fail over an easy mission.

"Why are you ordering me around?! You're just a free loader." Luhan lectured. He was being nice on her when he agreed to keep her for a night. There was no other girl that stepped on his apartment, not even his mother.

"Didn't I tell you that I am your angel?! I need to put you in the right path?!" Divina raised her voice too. They both looked like a married could who was fighting in the morning.

"Again with that?! If you're my angel then do something about my hangover." He pointed his forehead. He drank too much last night that he forgot about school.

Divina eyed him unsurely. It felt like it was too early to meddle on his life. But then, she had no choice. She didn't want him to have an excuse.

She gently held Luhan's cheek and extended for a kiss on his forehead. Luhan nearly pushed her on her action.

"You're fine now. Get up and take a bath. You smell bad. I'll be on the kitchen. I'll prepare your breakfast."

Without other words, she marched outside his room. She did that not for romantic purposes. She didn't know that kisses are given for love. Divina was innocent for earthly meanings.

The feeling of getting hammered on head was gone. Her kiss elevated the pain he was feeling awhile ago.

She hurriedly make him a breakfast--- fried eggs, toast, and coffee as he took a bath. Boys prepared faster than girls. He could make it before the time allotted.

"Did the kitchen stress you so much?" He found her on the dining room, massaging her head and glaring at him. He made her as his maid.

"Eat and leave." She whine.

"Thanks for the food." Luhan murmured sarcastically. He grabbed the fork to cut the egg when she slapped his hand lightly.

"Pray." She reminded him. He had no choice but to do it. He didn't do that usually. It wasn't like he's not thankful, but like every human, he forgets.

They ate quietly. He couldn't complain since she was the one who prepared.

"You're planning to ditch school, aren't you?!" She saw through him. Luhan smiled sweetly on her. Guilty as charged.

"Depends on my way."

"You need to go because this cards say so." Divina handed him the card she received. He picked it up and looked at her.

"Unbelievable. There's nothing written!" He shouted. Until when did he have to ride on her craziness?

"There is! It's very clear!" Divina pointed the words written. She could see it, but Luhan couldn't, making her like a crazy girl. Thanks.

"You really are crazy."

"I'm going to stay by your side forever." She declared firmly.

Those words sent chills on Luhan's body.

He finished his breakfast and put the card in his bag. He glanced at her one more time.

"You are leaving. I shouldn't see you after school or else." He said coldly. His kindness reached its end. He thought that Divina might be suffering a disease that will cut her life in short days, but now, he saw that she was an obsessed girl who like to meddle in his life.

"I'm not leaving!" She said strongly. She didn't care since she knew that God will help her through this. To save this ungrateful deer.

Luhan was lazy to reply and continued on leaving. If she didn't want to leave, maybe he could drag her later.

"You take care of yourself! Don't do anything foolish! I'll be waiting for you!" He heard her shouting before he locked the door on his way out.

--------------