❤ MFH Twenty-seven

Three months have passed since they got apart...

L U H A N ' S  P O V

I looked at my friends boringly as I pointed at Guan Xiaotong who was standing beside me.

After all these months that I was hiding her for no particular reason, I decided to introduce her so she would be familiar with what's around me, since it would be necessary if we'll be together for long as she said.

"I want you all to meet Guan Xiao Tong. She's my new assistant."

Altogether, they looked at her then shifted their eyes on me. They were shocked and dumbfounded with what I said.

"It's nice to meet you." If she didn't greet them, I didn't think anybody would speak.

"O-oh! Nice to meet you too..." It was Suho who first got his senses back. Everybody pulled me in a corner and we grouped like a teenage girls that was talking about something confidential while we left her where she was standing.

"You already got a new assistant? How could you replace Divina that easily?!" Kai whined and whispered. Everyone nodded and agreed. They stared at me intently, waiting for my explanation.

"It has been three months. Aren't break-ups take only three months before they can get in a new relationship again? Have you never heard of the three month rule?" Tao answered pretty loud.

Kris punched Tao's arm.

"They never got in a relationship in the first place." Kris corrected and everyone nodded again.

"I'm not thinking of dating her, you know." I said while looking at Xiaotong who was watching us with a confused expression.

When I looked back at my friends, Chanyeol was pointing me like I was caught doing a crime.

"So, you were thinking of dating Divina before? Good thing she left before you could." He said that made everybody glared at him.

Who would like Divina to leave?

"I hope you aren't stupid that your new assistant seems too... You know... She doesn't look like she want to be professional with you." Baekhyun sassed out. His arms were crossed and he looked at her like he was judging her from head-to-toe.