Scandal 13 - In which the mistress calls

Scandal 13 – In which the mistress calls

Cassandra awoke from the continued ringing of a phone, she reached for it from the other side of the bed, and with eyes closed, and she answered it and put it on her ears.

“Hi. I miss you.”  a feminine sultry voice said.

Her eyes flew open and she sat up straight. What the hell was that? Or who the hell was that? She looked at the phone and realized it was James’ phone, she looked at the screen and learned it was Anna Smith. She was about to speak when Anna spoke again.

“I miss your hands touching me everywhere, giving me pleasures that only you could give. I miss the feel of your cock in my mouth. Don’t you miss me?”

 “I’d tell you he misses you but that would be a lie.” Cassandra answered icily.

“Who is this?” Anna asked her voice hardened.

“The wife.”

“Oh you. Where’s James? Does he know your snooping with his phone?”

“His somewhat preoccupied as of the moment. Miss Smith, stop calling my husband or I would gladly call Page Six and tell that you’re whoring yourself.”

Anna laughed bitterly. “Do it. You’re just going to embarrass yourself. You’re the wife after all.”

“You’re right I am the wife. And you’re just the whore. And you will always be just one of the whores my husband slept with while I will always be the wife. You’re nothing but a social climbing bitch hoping to snare one of New York’s finest bachelors or even married ones thinking they’d choose you over their wives. Don’t you know by now, rich husbands don’t divorce their wives for their whores?” Cassandra told her. “And those rich bachelors marry only rich heiresses with good family name. You’re not. You’re just some party planner trying so hard to get in.”

Anna huffed. “James doesn’t love you.”

“I know but that doesn’t mean he’ll leave me. Stop setting your cup on my husband, you will never be a countess. You’re just a whore. You’re replaceable, I’m not.”

Hindi na hinintay ni Cassandra na magsalita pa si Anna, binaba na niya agad ito at hinagis sa kama yung cell phone ni James. Nang tumayo siya ay bigla siyang nakaramdam ng pagkahilo, humawak agad siya sa bedside table.

Pinikit niya ang mata niya at nagbilang haggang sampu para mawala ang pagkahilo niya. Nang medyo nawala na ito ay kinuha niya yung silk robe niya sa may upuan, saktong pagkasuot niya nito ay lumabas ng bathroom si James.

“Good morning. Join me for breakfast?” tanong ni James.