Scandal 25 - In which the wife rescues two drunken males

Scandal 25 – In which the wife rescues two drunken males

James couldn’t take his eyes off his wife, she was wearing a long white silk dress that covered her front but not her backside and it really showed her curves. Damn, the curves. To cover it up she added the thin black velvet cloak and yet she was still breathtakingly beautiful.

He walked toward her, she was looking at him through the mirror and his eyes never left hers. Once he was behind her, he placed the diamond necklace in her neck, “It’s beautiful.” she gushed as she trailed her fingers to the diamond.

He clamped the necklace and pressed a soft kissed on her shoulder. “You’re beautiful.” she leaned her head back to him and he kissed her, as their kiss progressed he placed his hands on her waits and slowly turned her to face him, she wrapped her hands on his neck, and moving closer to him. He pulled away and smiled at her. “Come on, if we stay here, we won’t be going anywhere tonight except the bed.”

Cassandra threw her head back and laughed, and by God, that was the most beautiful sound in the world, “I’ll just fix my makeup, I’ll be down in a minute.” She said pulling away, she turned her back on him and looked at the mirror.

He smiled and nodded, he walked out of her room. He went to his study downstairs, inside his study, he poured himself a glass of scotch. He needed a drink before they left for the benefit concert.

Every damn man who was somehow connected to his wife was going to be there tonight and it’d take everything in him not to pounce on the men who would be ogling his wife.

A few minutes later, Bert knocked and informed him that Jenny and Cassandra were at the foyer waiting for him. He left his study and met them at the foyer, he looked at Jenny who was wearing a pink cocktail dress. “You look great Jenny.”

Jenny smiled as thank you.

James walked to Cassandra and waited as she placed her hand in his arm. And together they walked to the car outside, he turned to Jenny once Cassandra was inside the car, “You’re riding the next car.” He told her and then hopped inside the car.

The driver started driving and Cassandra frowned at him. “You should have rode the other car and let Jenny here with me. She’s nervous as it is.”

James shrugged, “She’s still going to be nervous even if she’s riding with you.”

Cassandra just sighed and turned her attention outside.

When they reached the campus, the road was packed with cars and there were cameras everywhere. They waited to reach the gate and when they did, a staff opened the car door.

James went out first and held out his hand for Cassandra  which she took, as soon as she was out of the car she smiled broadly at the cameras flashing at them. They stepped aside and waited for Jenny.

Once Jenny was out, the three of them walked inside the large campus.