Scandal 52 - In which the wife turns blind

Scandal 52 – In which the wife turns blind

“Get out!” Cassandra yelled, she didn’t care then that the other guests might hear her, she only cared to have this woman in front of her out of her sight.

“Cassandra.” Somerset began.

She didn’t turn to Somerset, she still gave the woman her full on glare, “You’re not invited here so get the hell out of my house!”

“This isn’t your house. You think just because you married James you own everything he does. And I was invited to this wedding so why would I leave? You can’t make me leave.”

“And who invited you? I sure as hell didn’t.”

Then as the woman was about to answer, Silas Wright came into view, “She’s with me, Cass.” He answered, Cassandra turned her eyes to him, “She’s the woman I’ve been talking about.” He said and he put his arms around Angelique Monroe who smirked at Cassandra.

“You’re engaged to her.” she sputtered, “You brought her here in my house.”

“She’s my fiancée, of course I’d bring her with me.”

“Well then, I’m sorry Silas but I cannot abide to let that woman stay in my house.”

“Cass, she’s not just my fiancée, she’s also a family friend of the Carmichael’s.”

“Well she isn’t allowed inside my house. As long as I am the Countess of Rosslyn, I will never let that woman stay here or in any of my properties.”

“Cass, you’re being unreasonable.”

She shook her head, “No I am not.”

“What’s going on here?” suddenly James was there, he looked around and his eyes remained at Angelique Monroe, “Angelique what are you doing here?” he asked.

Angelique smiled at James, “For the wedding of course. And I wanted to check on you after I heard about the shooting.”

Hindi alam ni Cassandra sa iba pero sa kanya, rinig na rinig niya yung kapekean sa boses ni Angelique o siguro talagang galit lang siya kaya ganun. But that woman was fake. She was the devil.

“Get out!” sigaw uli ni Cassandra.

“Cassandra, she’s my fiancée.” Silas said through gritted teeth, he was pissed. And at her.

“I don’t care. I want her bloody gone.” Cassandra said, “She can attend the ceremony and the wedding breakfast tomorrow or even the wedding ball but she will not stay in my house. I’m sure the inn would love to accommodate her.”