03 | heal, jacob black

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

TITLE!
— heal

CHARACTERS!
— jacob black x reader

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

You're just a girl who happen to work in the Forks Hospital being a nurse, but it was only your sideline to gain money yourself even though your parents are rich. They are known by almost the whole citizen living here in Forks, but you don't want fame nor fancy things.

You only wanted a normal life, and so you worked as a nurse from afternoon to night and worked at the public library your parents owned by the day. You liked multi-tasking somehow, trying to fill in the schedule to avoid people from trying to invite you over some party filled with hormonal teenagers and adults.

As you were going home, you decided to walk than drive with your car since it was only a few blocks from the hospital to your house. You hummed your favorite lullaby your mom once sang when you were little, it had always made you calm.

And suddenly a wolf howl made you stumble over your own feet, you're actually afraid of the wolves and the legends that your grandmother had told you. You never wanted to get in trouble and get bitten by it, so you tried to walk fast but screw your short legs it's not gonna happen !

You looked back at the hospital, well dang it, I thought I was close back home.

A scrunching noise from the trees beside made you look as to where it came from and saw a guy. A very tan guy, shirtless with a tattoo on his shoulder but what's bothering you the most was the big gash from his chest down to his stomach and you have no idea how the hell he got that.

But because of the drippling blood, your adrenaline rush kicked in and helped the person to his feet. Slowly placing his arm around your neck as you placed your right hand to his waist, slowly going back to the hospital.

❝ What the hell? how did you get that, Jake?! ❞ You knew it wasn't the great time to ask him the question, but it really made your heart skip in pain seeing his state like this.

His answer was only his pants and groans, but you understood that he shouldn't reply either. Jacob was actually your best friend, he helped you on fixing your car and his father — Billy Black is a close friend of your grand mother, So the bond had been there since the moment you were born.

Minutes passed, you arrived in the hospital. Calling out different nurses to help you as to which they did, making your way over to the emergency room. You let him lay on one of the hospital beds and called a doctor to start stitching his wound anytime soon.

As for the entire surgery process you were there, assisting the doctor and giving him the things he needed. You knew how to stitch an open flesh, but it was for good if the doctor was the one to do it.

Jacob's face was contorted with the emotion of pain and it never rested but only after the surgery was done. The gash was of course deep and you called his father, lucky enough to have his number, right away to get in the hospital.

You extended your stay on the hospital and felt quite sleepy. Deciding to take a nap, you then placed your head on the bed not really bothering to check the time.

 Deciding to take a nap, you then placed your head on the bed not really bothering to check the time

The voices of different males can be heard as you dipped your head deeper on the bed. You were way too tired to be honest, and the voices around you annoyed you to your core. Though slowly, what happened earlier came back to your mind and suddenly jolted up —looking at the group of men and his father, Billy on the end of the bed.

[ name ] [ last name ] , thank you for helping my son. Without you, he would've been on the middle of the street, blood everywhere, and most probably dead. ❞ You smiled uneasily yet responded with a nod. Glancing at the patient beside you only to notice that he's wide awake and was already staring back.

❝ Your welcome, I was going back home when he appeared out of the woods. I was seriously frightened and worried at the same time,❞ You heaved out a sigh, hands straightening your hair and trying to look decent enough. Knowing your hair might be looking like a bird's nest while your clothes looked as if it hasn't been ironed for weeks.

You looked back to Jacob and asked ❝ What were you doing there anyways, Jake? How did you get this? ❞

❝ I–I was looking at the view of Forks from the trees and I fell.  ❞

Slightly squinting your eyes, you're not convinced but you chose to not ask for more. At least you have lend your help when he was in need and that was all you wanted, really. To help a person,

So with a contented smile, you grabbed your messenger bag and slung it over your shoulder, standing up with a grin. ❝ Well, I better get going. My parents are probably waiting for me now. Good bye and please take care as you guys go home, and you're staying for a week long Jacob ! Let the doctors guide you for now, other than that I hope to see you all next time! bye!  ❞

You walked out from the room and looked at your phone only to see 24 messages and15 missed calls. Heaving out a sigh, you then plugged your earphones on knowing you'll need to relax before going home only to receive an earful from your mother.

 Heaving out a sigh, you then plugged your earphones on knowing you'll need to relax before going home only to receive an earful from your mother

Well, Jacob. isn't she hot? ❞ Jared said as the boys chuckled

❝ Shut up, Jared. She's my imprint and you can't do anything about it ❞