30 | smiled, jared cameron

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

title! smiled
character! jared cameron

- ahh! sorry for yet
another long update (^)
this is gonna be short
i'm sorry (>人<;)

and oh! (f/n) stands for
friend's name!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

It was your you final subject for the day - chemistry. To be honest, you didn't like the subject itself. But curse to whoever made it, students had to suffer and yes including you. Although heavens made it easier, your crush Jared just happen to be in the same class as yours.

It was no question really, their group were the most popular in school. Because of that, you had already lost that bit of hope that you'll be able to get to talk to him soon, or even get to be with him!

You laughed at the bitter truth and continued reading the page where your professor had instructed you to read, while he continued to talk about stuff that you still won't understand. Your mind just happen to wander elsewhere.

- time
skip -

The bell rang as you sluggardly grab your notebooks, books, and pens and organized it inside your bag. Slinging it over your shoulder, you then made a quick glance to your crush only seeing him staring back at you.

When your eyes widened, his smile then grew - him already expecting of your expression. You then quickly strode off the classroom and dashed through the hallway of hell. Wherein people would talk in the midst of the hallway because they find it cool and " movie cliche biatch "

After suriving, you waited outside the school for your best friend ( f/n ). And just outside you could hear the slight shrieks from the fangirls of the most popular group in school. You rolled your eyes at the sudden thought of them walking and just ignoring those girls, poor thing.

[ FULL NAME ]!! ❞ there goes your friend, may it be through the hallways or outside the principal's office. she'd always shout for nothing.

she then collided with your body, engulfing you with a hug as you laughed meekly. pulling yourself apart, she smiled widely and winked at you

❝ you, [ name ], got lots of things to share. how about a café for today? ❞ she asked, wiggling her eyebrows as you laughed yet again and nodded.

both of you walked over to her car, slowly climbing in as you placed your things at the back. throughout the way, you played your favorite songs and was already sharing a few things of what had happened today. her ranting about her ex-boyfriend who still hits on her anyway.

the café wasn't really far from school, so after a few shared talks then you both arrived on time. walking inside slowly to indulge yourselves with different topics of what to talk about.

when it was you two's turn to order, you then picked your favorite drink and dessert. and after she ordered - you guys went back to talking.

❝ so what happened today? anything fun? ❞ she asked as she sipped her drink and sliced her dessert, anticipating for your answer yet you recalled the things that had happened to you.

you heaved out a sigh, ❝ well, just like everyday you know. go to classes, write some notes down and when it was time to eat, i eat. just like any regular - ❞

❝ oh come onn, there must be something that's nice today! we can't just go here and talk about that, i've heard it for how many times already! ❞ she said groaning, as she took a bite of her food.

you bit your lip, ❝ well, yeah something happened. uh, about jared - ❞

❝ HOLY CRAP! OH MY GOD I KNEW YOU GUYS ARE GONNA BE TOGETH- ❞ you slapped her mouth, stopping her to say more when the people looked around. she said a quick applogy as she looked back at you,

❝ well ugh . . ❞ you remember the time earlier when he smiled at you, it was by far the most cutest thing he had done. ❝ he smiled and all i could ever think was, oh shit

❝ yeah? ❞ a familiar voice followed, the hint of grin can be heard in his word. you need not to look at him to know more, (f/n) gaped at the person on your back, but stared back at you and smirked. slowly grabbing her food and transferring to another table together with the friends of Jared.

he then went infront of you, sitting as to where (f/n) used to sit and smiled. you felt yourself flush for the second time today, making your jacket useful as you covered your cheeks with it.

❝ awee, sweetheart. you know i also think the same about you. ❞ he said, smirk already on his lips as he waited for your reaction. and yet again, he did a mental victory dance when he saw your confused face. for him it was still cute,

❝ i like you too ❞