50 | worry, vamps & wolves.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

title! worry
character! vamps. & wolves x deaf!reader

• • •

—hello there wonderful people!
i'm really sorry for the slow updates
i swear, i'll write more after i publish

one of my book. other than that i hope
you enjoyed this! although indeed as said
the reader will be deaf so . . yeah !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Clutching your notebook on hand, you inhaled deeply as you pushed the car door open with an anxious expression on your face. Yesterday was the end of summer, and today is the starting of hell. Oh well, that is for the others for sure — you loved going to school. But the main thought of society being a bitch can never be avoided.

Honey, don't forget to eat okay? ❞ Your mother hand signed as you nodded with a weary smile, waving as you continued your way towards the entrance of the school.

People started to stare at you for being new, some just minding their own business which so made you at ease. Well, not until a guy came to you with a huge smile plastered on his face.

❝ Hey! The name is Eric, and you're the new girl right? ❞ he asked, of course you heard it because of your hearing aid. But instead of writing down a response, you pointed your hearing aid for him to see— which made him gawk at it.

Others would have find it rude to stare, you would have to but the fact that a lot of people had the same expression on their faces whenever they introduce themselves to you — you're getting used to it now.   ❝ I– ugh, well how about I'll ask questions from time to time and you go for a nod if it's a yes, and shake your head if it's a no. Deal? ❞

You were shocked, indeed. People you met back in Las Vegas weren't fond of talking to you for so long, they clearly wanted sentences falling from your lips. Eric is a different person, he's still as jovial as if he's talking to a person who he's very close with.  ❝ So, I take it — you just moved here in Forks? ❞

With a nod, he smiled at you. Insisting that he'd come with you at the main office to get your files, once you had it he also grabbed his schedule as he checked his and yours, twice.
❝ Oh hey! We're having English and Math. . And Chemistry! Come on, let's get us to our first class. ❞

He said, grasping your hands and almost dragging you like a rag doll. Trying to keep up, you ran next to him as he then looked at different rooms and finally ushering for you to walk first as he pointed at a room.

❝ So basically here in Forks, we're going to stay at our events hall during the first day to know more of the professors and stuff. And rules are to be said and blah blah, don't worry I'll be with you the whole day. ❞ Eric said as he sent you a playful wink, making you laugh yet no sound was spilt.

After waiting for your homeroom teacher, all of you went out towards the event hall that Eric was talking about. Some of his friends started introducing themselves to you, but before they'd ask further — Eric was there to explain things which they gladly understood.

Angela was talking about the pictures she'll be taking and the newest headlines there will be, while Jessica was talking about new dresses she happen to find in Port Angeles as well as Bella's relationshiop with Edward who are walking behind you.