o2 | edward cullen

17 years 7 months 14 days 6 hours 32 seconds

he looked at the numbers that were written across his arm

the number was apparent, he could see it clearly and maybe the others who happen to walk beside him. But that was, when he asked his siblings about the weird schedule and even showed it to them.

their eye brows furrowed, what the hell is their brother talking about?

❝ you- you couldn't see it? ❞ he asked, they shook their heads but Alice who happen to come in with a vase holding, looked at his arm and her face lit up.

❝ oh finally! you got your schedule! ❞ she said followed by a grin and swiftly went to the dining room to place the vase and came back to the living room,

❝ what schedule? Is this going to be the schedule of my death? ❞ he asked anxiously, Alice chuckled but shook her head.

❝ you're dead silly! But anyways, that is the schedule when you're going to meet your soul mate! Fun isn't it? I have the exact same thing like yours before, but when I met Jasper both of our schedule vanished! But I saw him in my vision too, so blah blah but it was exciting! ❞Alice said as the siblings slowly came to Edward and looked at his arm.

❝ how the hell didn't I saw that earlier? ❞Emmett asked, Alice giggled while answering

❝ that's because it was only starting to appear in other being's perspective, but because it's Edward who had the schedule he was the first one to see it! ❞ Alice said happily as she joined her own boy friend on the couch and continued on watching baseball.

he needed to freshen up.

he then left the living room and decided to take a few walks around his new place in Alaska, sure everything's covered in snow but he couldn't stop thinking about this whole soul mate thing.

it's creeping him out but at the same time, making him feel so excited on finally meeting the one. He couldn't wait, it's going to be 17 years-

he looked again at his arm to feel it burning, it kind of stung to be honest but the years, days, months, hours and time went to 0. It scared him, he thought he was going to meet the being for the next 17 years? What the hell?! He don't know what to do!

He looked at the couple in front of him, the woman was pregnant and her husband looked at her with adoration in his eyes as he kissed the baby bump. And that clicked, because as he looked at the bump he felt a light pull.

she's a baby. what am I now? A Pedophile?

but it all came back to him, for that next 17 years he's going to meet the baby when it's older and 17 years old. Still he'd be acting as 17 years old just like hers anyway, that's the age he stopped aging, right?

he looked at the couple lastly as he went back to his house, feeling not so sure but at least he could tell that he's sane.

- 17 Years
Later -

he stared at the window as the bell rang and he went outside, that's the end of class. Oh how he wanted to see his soul mate already! He looked at his arm to see,

00 years 00 months 00 hours 12 minutes 2 seconds

he almost tripped from where he's currently walking and that's not him, he looked around the school to see that there are still some other students who wanted to stay and converse with their friends.

he let his siblings go, but his car remained. He waited for the girl at the parking lot actually, and as he looked at his arm it burned so much he kind of flinched. He looked in front of him to see . .

Bella Swan . . ?

( OML SURPRISE )

Bella stepped aside as she went with her friends, and there goes the most beautiful woman stepping out from school, she was greeted with a little girl with polka dot dress and braids at the side of her hair. She hugged her slightly and kissed her forehead

" y/n! enrolled? " so her name is y/n.

she looked at who supposed to be her parents and nodded, raising a piece of paper as her parents hugged her and so the little girl who happened to be her sibling. But why the hell can't I read her mind?

she looked at her right arm and she looked shocked, she looked around and saw me.

me.

she smiled lightly and excused herself from her parents, but her little sister wanted to come with her so she carried her while walking towards me. every step she makes made me nervous,

and as the air somehow flew and her [ h/l ] [ h/c ] swept from her back, her smell rushed through me and it was intoxicating the second I smelt it. I wanted to go back to my car and just ditch her, but I couldn't she's way to mesmerizing to be left out.

and so I hold my breath as she looked at me smiling widely,

❝ hey. ❞ she said as I gave her a smile

❝ hi, so you're enrolled? ❞ he asked to her making her confused but nodded anyways,

I lift my hand to brush a strand of her hair and looked at her sister ❝ hey there. ❞

her sister looked at me and smiled widely ❝ you're sooo handsome! ❞

we both chuckled as I thanked her,

❝ so, soul mate? ❞

❝ soul mate. ❞