o1 | carlisle cullen

for the very first time, it was bugging him all night.

the black little spiral tattoo that's placed on his shoulder glowed earlier, meaning his soulmate was near him. so he looked for her or even him, he even extended his shift at the hospital but then soon gave up when the tattoo stopped glowing.

he was really hoping to see this human or even a vampire, the tattoo was already there when he turned 5 years old and starting from that day on hope never left his heart. but it did fade though, for years he searched for his soulmate he kept telling himself this is an idiotic act but why is it he kept on hoping back?

he burried his face on to his hands as he sighed in defeat, ' damn this. it's killing me. '

he then looked up from the computer and noticed it's 4am, sure he doesn't sleep but in this time he always study or hunt food to satisfy his thirst. but he couldn't seem to do either of it, all he could do is think about his nearby soulmate.

he wanted to see her / him. he always wanted to, his hopes and expectaions were high up, knowing that his soulmates is breathing the same air as his, knowing that she or he could be around whenever Carlisle step out of his house.

it drove him crazy knowing that.

but he kept his chill as he pulled out the book beside him and read it, but even though he tried his hardest to concentrate he just couldn't. he sighed again and stood up from his seat, slowly staring at the view of his room, it was beautiful really he loved it.

' oh how i wish i could see you soon. '

- time
skip -

he stood from his seat as he grabbed his messenger bag and left his house, riding his own car and opened the windows to feel the fresh air hit his skin as he smiled in delight. he treasure even the small little things in the world.

from a far he saw students walk towards the school, some even driving. he's thinking what if he adopted a son or daughter, then maybe he'd let her/him study into that school and live a perfect yet simple life.

it didn't take long as he parked his own car and walked out, roaming his eyes as he walked into the hospital and nurses choked upon seeing this Godly Being in front of them. oh how they wanted to marry that guy right here and right now.

but he believe he is meant for someone, yes that's kind of selfish but he wanted to look forward for his soulmate. After all he waited long enough just to meet this being,

as he reached his own office, he slung his messenger bag and started to do his paperworks when his tattoo stung and he grimaced. Slowly pulling the cloth that is covering his shoulder and found it turning gold.

' shit soulmates' here, '

he stood up from his seat, almost panicking as he fixed his composure and left his office planning to check his own patients. he happen to check two of them, also scribbling down the things of what changed to their physical self.

but it can't help that his tattoo his burning to the point where it actually stung, of course it didn't hurt him that much. but the bond is sure strong, so he excused himself from the patient and went to the other ward.

and as he went to the other ward, he's come face to face with a very i mean very beautiful woman, as he stared at her (e/c) orbs and observed her face, it was beautiful all in all and he felt his tattoo die down.

he looked at his shoulder to see that his tattoo is gone, the woman did too. and as their gazes met again she smiled brightly it actually lit the room.

❝ Hey soulmate, the name's [ name ]