13 | the pack

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

requested by :
Evangelia257

-
soo first, this is for eva, i'm not really sure about
the whole pack imprinting on one person as i recalled there is just
that someone - and one only lol - that should be imprinted to a
werewolf. i don't think this isn't impossible either, so i'm not really
against by your thought of idea. but i changed the last part since
i don't think imprinting and making them your husbands is a
good idea, so yeah i'm sorry!

second, this is for everyone, i'm sorry for the slooooow updates!
i'm planning on hiatus because i've been through hell -
specifically school - and back. i have to do some scripts
and props for our roleplay, some choreography and homeworks
and everything's gonna be presented on monday so yeah kill me.

but anyways, now that i've surprised you with my 5 updates
in one day i hope you'll be all good with this!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

I am Eva,

a normal shapeshifter who happen to be in the pack of the tribe in Forks, but I am a famous singer as well. Multi-tasking just happen to be my job now that I have two different worlds of humanity and fantasy.

It's not easy of course, entering the world who's very peculiar in my line of vision and life. For I've growned with a strong, shapeshifter tribe apart from normal people who never shapeshift nor knows about us existing.

I guess, that's the thrilling part of me hiding my real identity. Through all these ups and downs in life, I still made other people inspire and admire the things in life even now that's it's getting shorter and shorter.

The time just goes so fast, I think I lost track of time and bond with my real family in Forks. And that's when I decided I have to go back, to see my friends again and to see my family.

And now, I am standing in front of my house in Forks. Where the pack lives in the neighborhood and where the memories started and ignited, everything feels so alright. The cold breeze hit my skin but never did I felt the need of warm since I am warm.

From here I could hear them laughing, the scent of my friends hit me hard - I haven't seen them in years. The little things we used to do just etched to me, we have to do it again. The adrenaline pumped through my veins on meeting my friends and family, I have to be fast.

I left my bags in my car, hurrying towards the backyard / garden that my parents arranged by their own sense of style. Everything changed and it amazes me, the colors of the leaves' brighter here. The fountain is repainted and look so new, it stands out proud and best.

❝ woah. ❞ I mumbled, amazed. Slowly looking around and at the same time walking towards the group. But after that, I never heard their noises anymore making me stop my walk and look at them, puzzled.

Their bread on the ground, looking at me like a Goddess got lost in Forks. But that's when I realized it, the whole gravitational pull is heavy and strong. My inner wolf is howling loudly, as I tried to not get any nearer. It meant . . It mean only one thing and that is