47 | rain, paul lahote

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

title! rain
character! paul lahote
requested by! WinchesterPaige

★彡

hello there people! it's been how many days
since the last time, I actually updated and I am
really sorry for that T^T

Anyhow I couldn't say this is actually a gift
after a long absence, but at the right time then
I'll finally update just like how I used to before !

After publishing the 50th Part, I might be putting
this book on hold to focus on my upcoming books
and as well as to continue on slowly rewriting my books.

Other than that I hope all of you are having a great
day or night ahead !

love, collin.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

[ name ]! ❞ Said girl slowly looked behind her only to be met by her best friend, Paul.

Indeed both had been hanging out for years already, yet Paul couldn't bring to his human best friend of what he truly is. Nor of what he really felt for her, he kept his secret for a long time now – and he's thinking maybe now was that time.

That time to finally confess to her, he had been waiting and he knew if he wouldn't do it now, he might burst out anytime soon with his words waiting to be spilled.

His best friend then gave him a small smile, as he waited for him to walk over to where she's currently standing. Both agreed to go on a ' friendly date ' although because of [ name ] wanting to go here herself early, he didn't get to pick her up from her house like how it should actually go.

But the said woman told him since it is a friendly date, he doesn't have to be so formal about it. After all, it's just like both are going to hang out like any other day and it did sting him when she said that.

Sometimes he thought if he'd ever actually get to be with her, or maybe soon enough she's just going to reject him if he'd confess. That was what he feared most, what if she's going to reject him somehow? And never will talk to him in the future again?

He sighed, maybe today isn't really that day--

His eyes almost twinkled in delight as hers connected with his, memories of what will happen in the future made him grin like an idiot – but he saw problems will come to their life but it was overpowered with their love and loyalty towards one another.

How she will accept him no matter the difference.

But just as how the memories flashed in a rush, it too vanished too soon. Only to see her confused face, he then shook the daze as he walked over to her.

Other mates would've grabbed their partner's arm, tell them how much they loved them and how long they were waiting for them to meet. Other would not even let a word slip, they'd just lean in and kiss that lover. That half of soul that this werewolf share with – that half of a soul that is what supposed to be written in the stars.

Other mates would have, but he didn't.

He knew her for so long now, too much information would freak her out, and if she freaks out he freaks out too. And everybody freaks out, so he'd like to take things slow – minding that this was only for her sake despite him wanting to spill the beans now.

❝ sorry, what did you say?❞he asked, her expression turned from confusion to relief. Relieved that he's finally back to himself after zoning out for a few minutes,

she smiled yet again ❝let's take a walk, hm? ❞

Truth to be told, both had actually hidden feelings for each other. Yes, both of them, but [ name ] felt like Paul was only treating her as his sister. So instead of expecting too much, she told herself to settle down and save her feelings from getting hurt.

❝ I have to ask you something. . ❞

Both asked in unison, they too flinched followed by awkward laughs. How could this friendly date possibly go more awkward? Oh well, let's just say the both of them now are ushering to who will ask first.

It took them time until [ name ] finally sighed in defeat, head hung low she then snickered. ❝ alright, alright – I'm going to ask first. ❞

both seem to smile, she was unknowingly covering her cheeks which she happens to feel like heating up. His head a little titled to the other way so that he couldn't see her – he knew he might hug her due to her undeniable cuteness.

❝what if . . what if you have a best friend? And your best friend likes her other best friend? Must she confess despite knowing she might lose that friendship that they had and kept for years dearly? Do you think she should just keep her mouth shut or confess? ❞

Paul stopped on his track, he was going to ask the same thing. He looked at her intensely as she shifted on her feet in a very uncomfortable manner. Did she say something that might have upset him? Her best friend? Her crush?

And just in time rain started to pour, she looked around widely searching for somewhere to shed. Although she was desperate to search for one, she was still bugged of Paul lost and deep in his train of thought.

She didn't let him ponder long enough though, she then reached for his wrist as she was about to run into a sprint only to be pulled back gently. She looked at him, bewildered. ❝What is it, Paul? We have to go somewhere or else we'd get wet and maybe we'd caught fever! ❞

He didn't care for the fever. This is the time,

still holding her wrist, he pulled her onto him as she shrieked in response. His muscular arms tightening its grip on your waist as your shrieks only came to a halt when his lips were perfectly molded with yours.

Eyes wide, you slowly closed them – relaxing on his warm presence as his hands went up to cup your cheeks, the rain pouring hard yet both didn't care. This was the moment they have been waiting for all their life.

It didn't take too much time when she needed to break the kiss to gasp for air, only then a grin finally crept up her features as he mirrored her expression.

with water pouring down their figures, both yet again shouted in unison.

❝I love you! ❞

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

i actually wanted to tell you all an
elepant joke but . .

.
.
.

it's irrelephant ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

okay you can kill me nao.