17 | use, emmet cullen (2)

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

TITLE!
— use

CHARACTERS!
— emmett cullen x reader

PART!
two (2)

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

❝ Alice, what are you doing here? ❞

Silence filled not just over the both of you but even the coffee shop you two are in. Your hands held the milkshake you ordered just minutes ago and by then were you craving for it, now you have lost your appetite to even take a sip or take a bite of the waffle you ordered along with it.

❝ Hi. . [ name ], I missed you.❞ Alice replied shyly, she looked away from your intense gaze as she heaved out a sigh. Already knowing that this would happened,

Relaxing, you replied. ❝ I missed you too, Alice. But how did you find me here? Here in Asmara? I only told Emm—. . I only told Bella that I'm off to England. ❞

❝ Someone told me, and this is a great place to settle. Asmara of Eritrea, are the people here treating you well, [ name ]? ❞ She asked, her golden eyes were connected with yours. Expectant for an answer though you tilted your head, already knowing that she didn't come here just to ask for your wellbeing.

Sighing out, you frowned. ❝ Cut the chase, Alice. What are you doing here? ❞

The same silence you two indulged earlier came back, this time it was uncomfortable. The temperature outside is pretty humid, and it feels like it's getting hot too in spite of the AC. You leaned on the stool you sat on, waiting for an answer that should satisfy your ever overthinking mind.

❝ He's not doing so well. ❞

Mentally grimacing, you shifted in your seat. Totally uncomfortable with the topic at hand, you sighed out as you nodded. Trying to search for some sort of reply to her matter, after all you have no hold to Emmett anymore. You broke things off with him, nothing is there to fix his ill–feelings.

❝ That's not my problem, Alice. Throw that to Rosalie and she'll probably fetch and fix him, yes? I still have work to do and I got no time for this. Thank you for visiting, Alice— It's wonderful to have you here in Asmara. ❞ You stood up, grabbing your milkshake with you as you tried to make your way to the door.

❝ He needs you, [ name ]. Please, he's never been like this before. ❞

Stopping in your tracks, you glanced beside you just to see a sitting yet teary–eyed Alice. Even she looked lost amidst the battle she should not be involved with but only you and Emmett. Sighing out, you placed your hand on her shoulder— staring at the distance.

❝ Truth be told? Somedays, I wonder if he's missing me. . But somedays, I wonder why. . Why I'm still wondering. ❞ With that, you put your hands to your side and made your exit.

 ❞ With that, you put your hands to your side and made your exit