48 | secret's out, jasper hale [ II ]

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

title! secret's out
character! jasper hale
requested by! @Imapandicorn777
part! two of secret love song

hello there loves ! i'm really sorry for
the slow update ! and as you have requ
ested i, indeed, made a part two !

// fireworks

anyways ! let's get this over with,
my author's notes are always dang
long xD

love, collin

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

❝ Jasper. . I can't do this anymore. ❞ with a sigh, you hung your head low. avoiding his burning gaze as tears already gathered up in your eyes.

he was breathing rapidly, his hands found your waist as he shook his head.  ❝ No . . No, [ name ]. What did I do? Did I do something wrong? I–I can make it better. . Just please. ❞

Tears already slipped down your cheek as you looked back at him he, too, was crying and was feeling you. But actually, he felt much worse.

❝ Just please don't leave me. I–I can't. .  ❞

Brows furrowed, tears continued streaming down your cheeks. You can't hold it anymore, it's been three years of hiding your relationship from your family. And going out on dates had been very rare knowing you two's family are always there.

This wasn't the relationship you've been searching for.

This wasn't the relationship you were needing.

You wanted to touch your lover without being scared of being seen, you wanted to get as close to him whenever the both of you are out on dates. You wanted everything you couldn't have, and you knew it's only a matter of time 'till you blow up.

And this was that time.

❝ Jasper. . This isn't working anymore, relationships like this doesn't last for too long. I know it's a risk, but I'm willing to take it when it comes to you. Although it seems like you're not willing, and I'm not forcing you. Don't worry, I'll be fine now. ❞ with a reassuring sad smile you turned and walked away.

Everything is a mess now, luck has never been in your way. It seems like it had always avoided you for some unknown reason, but you're not up to know as to what. Maybe this was supposed to happen, maybe not.

But either way you chose to leave everything behind.

❝ No . .  ❞

You stopped on your tracks, although not having much power to look back at him. Biting your lip to suppress your sobs as you closed your eyes as if to make your breath even.

❝ I was always willing, but I always got this feeling that they'll never accept me. And if so, what will happen? I'd feel dejected and lost, whenever I'm with you it's the other way around. And I can't lose you anytime soon, so I became selfish. I wanted you for myself, ❞ you looked back at him.

With a small smile that turned into a grin adorning your face, you ran your way to him as you jumped just in time for him to grab your waist in a protective manner. His head instantly burying to the nape of your neck as the both sighed in content.

❝ Okay. . That was like, Romeo and Juliet love for three years. ❞ Jared interrupted as the both of you whipped your head back only to stare at him or them in shock.

Bella smiled yet her expression changed as if ready to scold,  ❝ I have been waiting for years! AND YET YOU GUYS DECIDED NOT TO TELL US UGH! ❞

With a pat, Edward soothed her back. Only to earn a few giggles from the Cullen family and your pack.

❝ We need explanation, there in our house. ❞ Carlisle said as the both of you nodded, looking at each other in a nervous manner.

——

Okay maybe the both of you's expectation went overboard.

Both family decided to throw a small party for the both of you, currently all of you are huddled outside the house sitting comfortably on the wooden couch. At first the both of you were nervous to share, but their calming faces made you both calm down as well.

❝ I'm actually sad you didn't told me, sis. ❞ Jacob said followed by a playful pout, only for you to roll your eyes followed with a laugh. Next to him was a grown Reneesmé as she patted his back.

Both are beautiful, indeed.

Emmett then interfered,  ❝ You know I was actually out to eat together with Rosalie when we heard some noises. Very disturbing noises and believe me, I smelt you two's scent and during that time I lost my appetite. ❞

Choking on your drink, you glared at Emmett as he laughed loudly. But the rest were quiet in a very uncomfortable way, only for you to use Jasper as your shield. Although not too long until everyone followed the laughs that Emmett bared.

❝ This is embarrassing! ❞ you hissed at Jasper who only chuckled, pulling you to his lap — he hugged you lovingly only for Embry and Jared to fake gagged.

The nights were filled with more honest answers, everyone was having a fun night actually. More stories were told and more laughs can be heard echoing through the woods, everything was unexpected for sure.

But hey, you're not complaining.