15 | tempt, edward cullen

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

TITLE!
— tempt

CHARACTERS!
— edward cullen x reader

NOTE!
there will be a tokyo ghoul quote
here and the credits goes to them though
the plot i used here is absolutely mine.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

He was angry, pugnacious and very hungry.

Too bad he can't see or hear any animal near, and he's with you. The blood in your veins was tempting him to bite the flesh and drink your blood, but at the same time he was holding himself back that's why he's ten meters away from you.

You knew he was hungry, and you also knew he couldn't just leave you here in the woods. His hands were closed to fists, head hung low as he stopped inhaling your scent just for him to stop smelling your blood.

It was so addictive and he wanted to taste it.

But you were never scared of him, it had gone to a point to see him destroying things before and your fights that mainly talked about how he was dangerous. But you committed yourself to this relationship, you wanted it. He did so too, fearing him means you lack trust in his capability of resisting the temptation.

❝ Edward? ❞ You stopped walking as he did so too, not looking at you.

❝ What? ❞ He replied coldly, you flinched.

You dropped your bag, ❝ I know you're hungry, ❞

❝ No, I'm not drinking your blood. Let's just go. ❞

Your foot planted on the ground below, you did not move. You are just as persistent as he is when he talks about safety measures, he had done so much for you and a drink of your blood is just a little thing to return. You knew he can control it, for years that you have been together– in spite of the paper cuts or even worse injuries– he managed to touch you without as much as saying how tempted he was.

❝ I can't bite you. ❞ He said as you nodded in understanding . Pulling out your small knife and slowly dragging it deeper, making the blood come out.

The wound wasn't deep but it was long, you tapped his shoulder as he looked at you. A reassuring smile had made it's way to your lips. Shrugging your wounded shoulder his way, ❝ Power up, sparkle boy ❞

He didn't want this, never in his life did he think that this might happen. It took him minutes as he contemplated, but he just looked at your eyes— and he knew you were determined of what you have begun, waiting for him to drink the now dripping blood.

❝ You know, some other vampires might get me before you can even try to lick it. Better be fast before we can catch their attention. ❞ You taunted, he growled out on his place but unfortunately had not found any energy to move.

You were the first human he ever trusted, first human he ever had and first human who's strong enough to give her own blood because the vampire is starving. This is insane, no one would dare to do it.

❝ I'm not doing it, ❞

❝ No. You are doing it, you only have to drink a few.  ❞ You replied, raising your bloody shoulder. He inhaled a sharp breath, eyes focused on the ground. He was debating, but he ended up walking back to you. Holding your arm as his free hand snaked around your waist.

❝ I will never do this again. ❞

You smirked, ❝ Yeah? ❞

He nodded as he slowly inhaled your scent, licking the blood that fell. He can control himself, and slowly your blood can't hold him back as he continue on drinking. The taste of copper for everyone else but pure feast in his tongue. The red that smeared his porcelain skin, the very liquid that had him going. He was drinking his addiction, he never felt twice as blessed.

He then slowly stood up, there's still a lot dripping but that was enough. He tore your plain white t-shirt with ease as he wrapped the cloth around the wound. Now infront of you, head hung low– you slowly placed your hand on his cold face.

It's hard for me to have faith in people. ❞ He said as you nodded, understanding him. He slowly trailed his hand from your arm towards your hand, holding it as he kissed your knuckles looking straight to your eyes.

But maybe being betrayed by you wouldn't be so bad.