11 | letters, seth clearwater

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

TITLE!
— letters

CHARACTERS!
— seth clearwater x reader

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Known to be the ❛ book nerd ❜ in Forks High school, there's nothing really to worry about unless those of bratty women and bullies.

You became the informative speaker in school, having the opportunity to spread awareness every year to which your friends are proud of. It is a good thing that bullying against any student had stopped after your first informative speech for the last three years and everything seem to work out just fine for you.

They thought you were independent enough to not like anyone, majority of the smarties they know has no interests in such relationships. Stating that it could affect the grades because of distraction, and such activities that might cut the future from you – the responsible student – they suppose.

As we all know, other people's judgment may go wrong. Their opinions may not be taken, and their beliefs might be broken.

You are actually in love.

You've liked him for years now, but then he started missing school. You don't really know what was happening, but then one day he came back to school all muscular and completely not himself. People started noticing him, and he became popular, every girl in school would die if he even spared a glance at them.

And because of that you stopped liking him.

On the other hand, Seth really do like you. Sometimes you'd catch him staring at you everytime you eat lunch with your friend who happen to be an intelligent student as well. He knew someone like you has high standards, considering you never talked to anyone asides from your friends, because you're always studying or reading a book.

You're not one for talks really, and that's what Seth observed. He loves the way you read a  book intensely– blocking the world that surround you, or study in advance and ask a few questions from your friends who would happily answer them. Or even, when you scrunch your nose in confusion when reading a book.

He just like the tiniest bits of you making him love everything about you.

You closed your locker gently as you sighed, you shouldn't be affected by this love you thought you had lost for Seth.

❝ Uh. .  [ name ]? ❞

❝ Yeah? ❞ You troubled on organizing your books as you looked up to see him.

Your heart beat stops, you can feel a sudden pull as you felt yourself slowly melting into his eyes. You stumbled on your own feet helplessly bumping into his strong chest.

Oh my god, his heart is beating so fast too.

You fixed your composure as you felt yourself flushed, gazing on your own feet.