o8 | paul lahote

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

double update because i
only do this frequently lol
-
PLEASE READ FOR YOU
TO UNDERSTAND WHAT
WILL HAPPEN IN THIS
IMAGINE :

and just for everyone to know, this is inspired from the bombings
that happened near our city here in PH. and I've read an article
about a soldier promising his friend (a girl) that he'll court her
when he gets back from the battle. but sadly, he died during the
attack but he died with much love, honor & support for saving us the citizens.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Everything is just moving so fast.

All we knew is that the terrorists invaded Forks, threatening us to stay in our homes as they try to damage every hospital and every office there is, surrounding the small grounds. All of them wore different masks and clothings,

But I, I have no idea what should I do. My family is kept hidden and safe but I am not, my house is a little bit farther from the main place of Forks but because I work here it just couldn't help that I'm helpless right now.

I would wish anything, try to wake up from the nightmare just for them to stop this things, the bombings, the piercing scream of someone getting killed, the drips of blood from the people around me and especially the gunshots that are fired for no reason.

oh actually they fired it to make us scared. Because they wanted us to be vulnerable and weak, without protection as well. We can't recieve any information because all the connection from outside of Forks were cut. Even our cellphones couldn't make a call, it's crazy why they'd do such thing.

I was about to come home when the terrorists attacked, there were no houses nearby but only the big woods, and without hesitation I went to the woods and hid from one of the biggest trees. Some of the people who were walking earlier were now all dead, lying on the streets, surrounding their own blood.

A shout was heard from a far, earning my attention as I looked at the scenery not so far away from where I stood. I still hid beside the big tree,

❝ KNEEL! YOU! ❞ the terrorist said, threatening the mother and the child who were crying endlessly but kneeled as well.

❝ now! take of your clothes! ❞ he said, my eyes widen. raping a mother infront of her child is merciless! I have to make a move! This is not just right!

The mother looked at her daughter, mouthing ' turn around ' and gave her a warm smile. My heart clenched, I hate how things just happen so fast and how they're just too . . ugh! I don't even know how to explain this!

But nevertheless, the child turned around sobbing loudly as my tears formed in my eyes. If I was in her shoes, I would've feel the same way. Feel like I'm helpess and my mother too, feel like it's should've been a good day but for fuck's sake they have to play with us.

The terrorist looked around and signaled for the other two terrorists to come over to him, they began to take their shirts off, the straps of their clothings getting off one by one as the mother and the child cried loudly, and for help.

I couldn't take it anymore, if I do a stupid thing but it could at least make a time for someone to run off then I'll do it.

❝ you don't belong here! ❞ I shouted still hiding, they stopped as to what they're doing and looked around, their eyes stopped to the other forest which is opposite from where I'm standing. They walked over there as I took my chance to run like hell towards the mother and the child.

Their eyes shifted to us, I gave the mother my bag which has my money on it and my phone. Helped her with her clothes too,

❝ BOTH! STOP! ❞ the terrorist said as he raised a gun and pointed it at me. the child is crying again clutching her mom's long legs, the mother looked at me worriedly. tears leaked out from her eyes

I took a dangerous step towards them, and every step that I took the terrorist's hands tighten around the gun his finger making it's way to the trigger. And when I was near enough, I placed my hands around the gun and pointed the gun at the center of my forehead letting out a deep sigh and looked at the stranger.

❝ go ahead, kill me then. it'll only buy enough time for those people to get out, ❞ I taunted, under the pile of coverage to his face I could say he's smirking.

❝ yeah? well - ❞

A howl made me shriek and so does the terrorists, they looked around strangely and so did I. but not too long for inspecting to that noise when a large pack of wolves came out from the woods, all seem to be hungry.

My eyes widen, I haven't heard wolves in Forks.

They directly went to the terrorists as I went over to the mother and child, hair's a mess. Face's dirty, the clothes we're wearing is dirty too. But all we did was hugged each other even when we're stranger it's all just fine.

❝ t-thank you for saving us. ❞ the mother said as I gave her a warm smile and nodded, I stood from the crouching position, looking at the wolves that stood in front of me. I'm ready to be eaten by these if that's what they want.

But I guess I was staring too long to the not so dark and not so light wolf who stared at me too.

The black wolf bowed as I gasped because of shock, the others soon followed as they stood straight and looked at me, I went to the wolf I was talking about earlier giving him a warm smile and touched his soft furr, it felt amazing againts my skin.

❝ thanks for saving us, ❞ I said as if the wolf must've understand and he brushed his furr againts my skin softly making me chuckle.

I step back as the others went off to the evacuation center of Forks but the wolf I ' talked ' to earlier went to the woods, I looked to the mother and daughter as they hugged each other crying. And that's when I found myself smiling at the scenery before me,

I looked again to where the Wolf went in to see a guy, shirtless, looking at me in adoration. I gave him a warm smile and sighed, it felt like this guy is my boyfriend since the day my mom made love with my dad earning them myself.

❝ hey there, wonder woman. ❞ he said as I laughed to myself and shook my head,

Our eyes would twinkle everytime we looked at each other, it felt so surreal. ❝ hey. ❞

He sighed when a howl was heard and I looked at him worriedly, ❝ you okay? ❞

why do we act like we knew each other? why does it feels like we're meant to be together? I'm so comfortable around him, it makes me feel ridiculous but at the same time happy to meet this guy.

❝ hey uhm, I have to do something really heroic. and I don't want you to get hurt so when you enter the woods where I just came out just continue walking forward then there's a little tree house there. You can stay there together with the mother and child you saved earlier, I'll be coming over after okay? ❞ he said as I nodded, his body dangerously close to mine yet I don't feel uncomfortable around him.

❝ just come back. okay? ❞ w-wait, I didn't just said that!

❝ I promise I'm gonna get you back, babygirl. ❞

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

that escalated quickly, ahe.

xx