37 | rejected, embry call

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

title! rejected
character! embry call
requested by! Maggie_Fuentes

★彡

hey there love! so first of all,
i just really love the plot and i hope
that this imagine is gonna flow just

like how you asked for it (๑╹ω╹๑ )
although i am no confident of my
writing skills but i still hope you'll
still like it !

hope you're having a nice day / night !
love, collin

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

you pulled your bag onto your shoulder as you walked closer to your school, sighing when you caught a glimpse of your best friend and his squad as if owning the hallways. you only gave a quick glare when their squad stopped to a halt.

❝ hey maggie! what's up? ❞ seth beamed as you only heaved out a defeating sigh when you looked at him briefly and muttered a quick ' okay ' — wanting to leave when embry came up next to him.

your eyes on the ground, he said ❝ come on, seth. ❞

your eyes met his and at that perfect time, everything suddenly fell to place. it's as if two unknown worlds clashed each other bringing instead of misery, it was perfection. as if the land met the water in a most satisfying way — and the future was suddenly there.

how you'd spend it with him, on the woods where you two will be married — in a perfect honeymoon not too long until it would be announced of you being pregnant. having two kids running around as you'd look at him having the same expression in your eyes and the same warm smile on your face.

but everything stopped when a voice interrupted the beautiful future between the both of you. tania, his current girlfriend. no shame on suddenly slamming her body to his as she gave him a kiss on the lips.

❝ oh i love you, tania. ❞ embry said as you grimaced — tears pricking as you softly gasped in pain. leaving the scenery with nothing but a half soul, broken heart, and toxicated mind.

i'm jealous of the rain,
that falls upon your skin.
it's closer than my hands,
have been.

it had been a good eight months since he had unknowingly rejected her, infront of his friends. he even sent a letter saying on not talking about it and that he rejected her, that moment felt like she'd die in pain.

he said that like it was the easiest thing to say.

and now that you've completely moved on, he cannot blame himself any further. looking at you like the finest gem in town, yet you never noticed. why?

you never tend to focus on him anymore.

it hurt him as well, pained him to the guts of thinking his stupid actions. he should've thought twice, with the letter and the glares he have sent. the heartbreaking hatred from the way he moves whenever she's around, now he knew she doesn't really care about him.