39 | imprinted, sam uley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

title! imprinted
character! sam uley
part! two
requested by! Evangelia257

★彡

— hello there ! sorry to keep you
waiting T^T i had to do my work
besides writing as well (^)

i'm really sorry ! although i made
sure that this imagine would be
nicely written. i cannot reassure

myself sadly, this is gonna be awfully
short. but then again i'm
trying my best !

love, collin.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

A–allison. ❞ her name fell from your mouth as the doctor slowly showed you your beautiful daughter. despite the fresh blood, you smiled at the cute daughter you and sam had made.

you looked from the baby back to the doctor, ❝ that's gonna be h–her name. ❞

❝ well, the doctor said you can leave by later. she'll be coming over to check together with her team, ❞ Sam said as he held your hand, your mind wandered to your baby who are by their own room with a group of other babies as well.

a knock on your room then caught you two's attention as it opened to reveal your doctor. together with her team, they greeted with a slight bow as she did too— herself.

❝ sorry if we're a lot, some are new nurses and the seniors of my team are teaching them. we're the team red by the way. ❞ all of them were looking kind and open, but then the doctor wasted no time as she carefully walked over by her dextrose and checked everything that should be checked.

writing down on her clipboard, the nurses then excused themselves before going out. only leaving you with your family doctor who had successfully done her job. ❝ Mr. And Mrs. Uley, you may return home. A nurse will then come over here any minute now with your child. ❞

with that being said, she turned back as you looked at your husband who gave you a wolfy grin as another nurse came in to your room. together with your daughter, you handled her with care as the both of you looked at her adoringly.

❝ come on now, sweetheart. they're waiting. ❞

❝ i love her! ❞ jared together with jacob, looked at your child with smiles and adoring face he could ever bare. embry together with the two — seth, and quil came over and asked you multiple questions all at once which you happen to answer in a frustrating way.

sam's head perked up as he might seem to notice something, ❝ where is leah? and also paul? ❞

your eyes glanced from him and to the pack, who only gave a shrug as you frowned. paul was your closest friend amongst all of them. he was always there for you no matter what happens and you're happy because of that.

but now knowing he might be seeing allison last made your confused, did he not receive any call or information from his other pack members? but whatever his reason might be, it better be considerable.