27 | strong, seth clearwater

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

title! strong
character! seth clearwater

okay people, this is gonna be
a long chapter, and a gift
for letting you guys wait for
yet another update ( ̄^ ̄)ゞ

second update of the day!
(⌒▽⌒)

although i hope you guys
would love this (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

❝ no, no seth continued to chant as he ran faster than he had ever did his entire life, he was out on patrol when an invasion happened on the west perimeters. disturbing the love of their lives from their sleep and as well as scaring the little pups.

trying to mind link anyone was of no use, he knew all of them are trying to fight for themselves and to protect their family. that's what he should be doing right now - but because he, too, had fallen asleep - he wasn't aware until now that he had heard wolf howls.

just as he came out of the woods, he saw everyone fighting for their own lives. his best friend since birth [ name ] is there, punching with all her strength and suddenly shifted to her own brown form with streaks of gray.

paul was beating the life out of the other vampires and so for the rest of the pack. families who couldn't shift along with their little children ran to the safe house heading east, while werewolves - including female werewolves- stayed and fight for themselves.

not many minutes later the field was cleared, werewolves shifting to their form all bruised and tired. but the most injured was [ name ], she was already wounded few days back because of continuous training for herself.

she was the strongest of the female werewolves, yet she claimed to herself that she was the weakest. that's why she had set up training for herself that caused her for more bruises.

why was she all bruised if she was strong? back before Seth hasn't arrived - she had saved almost all of the family when the vampire had managed to bite her shoulder and threw her off. Despite her shaking uncontrollably, she had managed to kill them even though she was on her low drive.

Seth awoke from his nightmare when he saw you shake, immediately running over to you followed by the other pack members. Fishing for his phone, he then dialed Dr. Carlisle from the Cullen Family.

She was hissing in pain and closing her eyes in agony, yet she managed to spit some words out when another howl can be heard from the east. For there is another invasion, she looked Seth dead in the eye as she ushered the others to leave and protect the needed.

❝ S-Seth. . ❞ she managed to utter, his eyes were brimming with tears as he tried to push them back but failed. Tears dropped and went on ner cheeks. As she closed her eyes yet again,

She smiled at him, ❝ He-help them. . Carlisle will, help . . Me ❞ despite her shaking, he can really tell he's fighting it off and trying to be as strong as she can.

❝ No [ name ]! I won't leave you here, not on my watch. ❞ He said, but he only recieved and disappointed look from her. Making his heart clench as he breathed out a choked sigh from crying too much - staring at the car that happened to stop in front of them.

He knew it was Carlisle, who will save his love of his life. He knew she'll be okay - and that she will make it out with a crooked smile.

❝ I'm not-t strong enough to fight ❞ he said, cradling her in his arms as she smiled weakly at him, and yet giving him a disapproving look. Her shaking increased moment by moment as she said words that motivated him to go and help.

❝ Y-you, are. . Stronger than - what you, think. ❞

Nodding his head to her, she then heaved out a sigh as she was being lifted by Carlisle who ran towards a random house. Not knowing what he'll do unless of aiding, he ran off to the East and shifted to his form.

You are stronger than what you think.

- time
skip -

days had passed after the invasion, everything was back again and going fine. seth was finally recognized with his unimaginable strength that had helped the pack to take the invaders down to their feet and for them to surrender.

peope started to think of seth as a different person now, knowing that he had saved the pack along with his older pack members made others to give him the exact respect they give to everyone.

[ name ] is now standing on her own feet with bandaged right arm, but sadly.

she had to leave.

off to Oklahoma, where she thinks studying might fit for her. Oklahoma is a big place - and she knew to herself that from there, she'll find her way to reconnect with her fallen pieces and to make a new chapter of her life.

She was just going there for college, but afterwards she'll be coming back to Forks. Where she really lives and where she finds her way home with nothing to be worried of. Where her family lives and where her love stood.

Standing outside the airport, she heaved out a sigh and looked at Seth. Her best friend and secret oh-so called crush. Giving him a reassuring smile and lastly giving him a hug. A big one that made both oblivious best friends melt their heart. They, sure, will miss each other.

I'll text you when I got there. ❞

He nodded as he bites his cheeks trying to refrain himself from crying. She chuckled to herself and turned her back to him. Walking away, away from his grasp and away from his warmth. Both broken hearted friends who thought would stay forever as that.

As friends.

Yet they didn't know what was to come when they reach the age of 25.

Both can't wait though, but as Seth remembered the words she had told him. He knew it wasn't for his physical strength too - he can use it to motivate himself on confessing to her right now. He has the whole time for himself, and if he won't confess now, then when?

And what if when she arrives there, he'll meet someone who's more handsome than him? He won't let that happen.

Swearing to himself, he turned around once more to face her and shouted the three words he had always wanted to say since the seventh grade.

I love you!

The words were loud and it echoed, earning attention but he didn't care. He wanted to see her expression.

Whipping her head back, her hair illuminating her feaures as her smile made his day a lot much brighter. Her eyes that hypnotized him and just everything about her that he loves the most.

She smiled so much it reached her eyes.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

cliffhanger (>人<;) sorry about that!
but who knowss, i might make another part?
WHO'S UP FOR PART TWOO? (˃̵ᴗ˂̵)

if there will be a certain part two
i might explain what will happen
during the age of 25! ☆彡

okay author-chan's gotta blast,
b y e (〃ω〃)