42 | hidden love, jasper hale

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

title! hidden love
character! jasper hale
requested by! CanadaGirl2017

★彡

-hello there dear! your plot is
just amazing, i had fun writing this!
and thank you for requesting! i hope

you'll love this one ! although i'm not
quite sure if this is what you actually
asked for though !

love, collin.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

with a sigh, you bit your lip as you thought about you and jasper. what can you say or do, when your family and so is his are of different kind and enemies from the past? there's that little bit of hope sparked inside but what is a spark to a firework?

if only it wasn't unrequited, why bother crying while in the midst of cooking for your pack? if it was as so much as being easy in this sacrificing love, you wouldn't have bothered of being in pain.

[ name ] ! ❞ you then brushed the tears off your cheeks, as you finished the food you cooked for them. turning around with a smile plastered on your face as you carefully placed the food into the plates separately.

walking back to the dining table, you placed the food down only to be helped by emily who started placing other viand as the boys grabbed themselves some plates, forks & spoons.

when all of them sat down and started to eat, you laughed at their faces that spoke of ' indulging the food made by heaven ' all of them looking at you afterwards.

❝ oh [ name ]! what would we do without you?! ❞ jared asked, everyone started nodding and fake crying. only for you to end up with another round of laughs.

looking back at the clock, you wished you could leave now to meet jasper. and because there would be no border patrol for all of them are eating - you knew it's the perfect time to slip out.

❝ hey guys? i have to leave now, duties. ❞ you winked at them, you've come up of different alibis when it comes around this perfect time which all of them fall into. but not now, you guessed.

jacob frowned, ❝ again, sis? ❞

❝ what have you been doing, outside - [ name ]? it's been like this months now. ❞ sam asked as you looked at them slightly wincing inside. if only they knew how hard for you to balance everything at one, but you composed yourself.

❝ oh you, as i've said i got some duties. now, if you're not gonna be too protective then maybe i can go home early if i leave early as well, hm? ❞ all of them sighed as jacob nodded, although still hesistating.

with a grin, you exasperated, ❝ oh come on! i won't be long, okay? afterall, i am the eldest! eldest to you, ❞ you poked jacob's nose

only poking sam next with a, ❝ you, ❞

❝ and you, ❞ you poked jared's nose as you placed your arms around their shoulders and laughed at all their saddened features.