23 | meant, paul lahote

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

title! meant
character! paul lahote

-

this one is gonna be short
huhu, and no it's not fluff too
WHY AM I SO CRUEL

(>人<;)

don't ya worrii, i'll try to make the following
chapters as good as possible

٩(๑❛❛๑)۶

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

あなた<<fucks i forgot to turn my jap keyboard off>>

you left the diner with a good push on the glass door, earning not one but a bunch of people turned their heads on the sudden sound.

tears were strimming down your face, as you continue to wipe the tears from your red cheeks. you were breathing heavily, not knowing as to where your feet will take you.

you were just running, hoping you'd suddenly disappear to the neverland or whatever they call it.

when a hand suddenly grasped your wrist, turning you back around. you were covering your face, a sobbing mess, knowing he'd try to explain it all over again.

which hurts more

a sigh left his lips as he steadied you, prying your hands off as he wiped the tears. but all you did was pulled your hands back and looked at him dangerously before running off to your house.

it was a rude thing alright, but what he did to you - your imprint to clarify - hurts you not only like a knife stabbing you at the back numerous times.

like, you're supposed to be dead but still alive kind of hurt.

it sucks.

-

3 m o n t h s l a t e r . .

you bit your lip as you focused on the road, a lot of things are stuck up your mind and you don't know where to start first. so instead, you sighed and went inside a diner where you and bella used to eat.

welcome to our diner! what d'ya want for today ma'aam!? ❞ a waitress piped in - her black short hair tied into a low ponytail and her black eyes staring back at you ( a/n lol guys it's me! ) . she grabbed her pen and paper as you ordered a simple salad.

sighing when she left, you looked at your 5 months baby bump. you couldn't bring yourself to hate it, so you embrace the baby like it should be. even if the baby's father is such an asshole, you still love the little human inside of you.

not too long when the salad was served, you ate it while looking outside. when a familiar truck pulled up together with a group of friends, you just have to leave.

you hurriedly went to the restroom, letting the hood of your jacket take over your features. it doesn't really help that much, but at least it can cover half of your face.

going out with a fast beating of your heart, you're about to head to the exit when a voice next to you spoke,

stop hiding.

it wasn't strong, like what you expected it to be. it was like, the person is about break down in less than a minute. it's like, the regret and just every melancholic emotion is in that voice.

it took all of your courage to pull your hood down and look at him dead in the eyes, his eyes were bloodshot and just pure tired and sad. but you didn't give in anyhow,

his eyes went down to your stomach, as a grin spreads on his face. finally seeing a good emotion on his eyes - hopeful

you gave him a weary smile, and tilted your head to the side.

please, please! just come back to me! we're meant to be together, [ name ] not separated! you could hear the desperation laced on his voice, as he dropped to his knees and practically begged.

all you did was give out another sigh and said, ❝ if it's meant to be, it will be ❞

-

lmfao wat da fuk is dis