43 | alone , quil ateara

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

title! alone
character! quil ateara

- hello there beautiful people !
i hope you'll love this imagine,
& for you guys to understand this

concept you may go ahead and
watch the video i linked up there
and as well as cherish the singer's

heavenly voice ! you might as well
listen to the song while reading

hope all of you are having a great
day / night ahead ! (˃̵ᴗ˂̵)

love, collin

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Destiny is twisted, bitter yet sweet.

This was settled upon you two, you were always the adventurous one - seeking for bad things to happen although it always and always doesn't happen. Never in your life did you suffer, and if you ever get scarred any day it'll get healed.

While he, quil, was the one to seek for safety. Always scarred even though he's just walking down the streets. As if the devil himself had been there whenever he walked, as if he was the guardian of Quil. He had bruises everywhere including his face, ending up of his body to be covered with bandages.

Your life's ambience surrounded of peace and safety, while his surrounded of chaos and unwanted. But the both of you sought for otherwise,

❝ when will I get to feel dangerous and fun?! ❞

❝ when will I be safe and secured?! ❞

With that being said, the sun and the rain felt like it twisted with each other as you saw his eyes. Bored into yours only for him to slip when he walked, giving you enough time to run next to him and catching him instead.

Shouldn't it be the other way around?

But when the both of you settled down the ground and actually looked at each other, you felt like you were completed all at once. The universe finally answering your questions and as if from him - you'll find that certain fun and danger in life.

To him, when he saw you he knew you'd be that safety. If you'd hold him close he'll know he'd be safe, you were that security that he had been seeking all his life. And when you smiled, he felt like falling again. But not falling face-first to the ground,

Falling for you.

Two souls finally bind to one, you held out your hand to him as he shook it firm.

[ name ], that's my name, ❞

❝ i'm quil. ❞

-

When you found out he owned a skate board, you thought of the most dangerous thing you could ever think.

To skate with him, but in the same board.

He gawked at you as you talked serious, he'll die if so! But because of your pleads and reassurance - he placed his skateboard on the ground as you stood first, other foot on the ground as he was behind you.

It was a surprise that both of you made it to the other end of the road, smiling at him as you pecked his cheek. Indeed it had been months since the both of you ended up together - total opposites together?

Who could possibly tell?

With that, it was his turn to take control as he stood infront of you and you were now behind him. But because of his clumsy self - he slipped as the board starting moving itself dangerously as you shrieked in delight.

Your laughs loud and melodic to him, but he was now in that death situation which he thought isn't the right time to think of your cute laughs.

But when you noticed him panicking, you encircled your arms on his waist. Chin resting on his shoulder as you smiled at him in a reassuring way. Only for the run of the skating board to slow it's pace as he looked at you back - relieved

When the both of you reached the park, you willingly grabbed the skateboard after he had left on top of it - as he followed you on to the bench where you patiently waited for him to come over.

His bandages and injuries were slowly decreasing by the months you have been with him, only some injuries left that will soon heal itself.

Throughout his walk, he was walking proudly over to you. His eyes never leaving yours as you looked at him in confusion yet the smile never eased your face, he was questioning himself as to how can he possibly go lucky on having you as his mate?

But then it ticked, the moon goddess knew that his mate should be the one who'll aid him and will be able to be that safety he had been seeking.

When he reached over, you asked ❝ what?- ❞

with a cut, he bent down as his lips placed onto yours. His hand suddenly creeping up your cheeks as your hand found its way to the back of his neck as you pulled him closer - deepening the kiss.

You parted as you inhaled air, looking back at him only to see him smiling still.

❝ thank you ❞ he breathed out,

❝ for what? ❞

❝ for being the cause of my euphoria. ❞