06 | connected, jasper hale

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

TITLE!
— connected

CHARACTERS!
— jasper hale x twinsister!reader

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

You stood with the Cullens side. In front of you are the Volturi, Irina by their side.

Your brother, Jasper is currently with Alice and you could feel them getting closer as the Volturi and Carlisle are talking about Renesmee. You slowly went to Jacob who sat on top of him was Renesmee, you gave her a reassuring smile telling her everything is gonna be okay.

The excitement on seeing your brother again for a very long time bubbled inside you as you whispered, ❝ they're close ❞

Renesmee looked at you as you held her hands tight, you really do hope everything will be fine. You knew Alice found a way for this fight to not continue, and she — being with your brother all the time made you more proud.

And there goes, the Cullens and the others are now fighting with the Volturi

Your power which happen to be manipulating chaos magic, made you stronger from time to time when you see your team falling apart. You flail your arms to Caius, aiming on snapping his neck to half.

He was of course, very strong as you almost yelp but because of your anger as it burst. His head snapped in half as you ran towards the other random Volturi member and threw him at Sam as the said wolf chomped on it in satisfaction. Running again to the place where Esme was about to fall the cliff down,

With your powers, you helped her on her feet as Leah fell again and you helped her too. Everyone was pretty occupied as you were trying to find where your brother was,

Suddenly, pain bursts through your body as you yell in pain. Knees meeting the ground as you tried to find the bitch, Jane.

❝ Ahh! ❞ you finally found her as you tried to use your power to choke her, it wasn't working since her magic was pretty useful.

snap

tears flooded in your eyes

yells

you can't feel pain

sob

Bella gave you a sad smile, motioning to your now dead brother. You don't want to see him dead, never in your life would you want to see him in that state. 

All anger bubbled up inside you, as your mental break down came through making your powers snap the heads of the nearby volturi members as tears continued to flood in.

You only needed him.

he is half of your soul and loosing him
meant loosing half of your soul too.

You stood up, eyes on Jane. If it wasn't her distracting you then maybe you would be able to help your brother when he was in need and near on breaking. But now that he's dead, you can do nothing but to avenge or more like do your revenge to the people who were against you.

She tried and tried to make you feel pain, she's an idiot. You were already in pain, and it's not gonna stop unless if he's gonna be alive again.

You didn't need to run as you motioned your arms, snapping her head with ease as you burnt her into the fire.

You stood there not moving at all, you failed your brother. You can't do anything now, you can't help them even though at the back of your mind says that you should. But you're broken enough to try.

All you knew is that you killed yourself too beside your brother.

he is half of your soul and loosing him
meant loosing half of your soul too.