11 | quil ateara

❝ is that all ma'am? ❞ I asked as she nodded her head, yes and I smiled warmly at her. Slowly writing what beverage she's getting on the cup

❝ may I ask for a name? ❞ I asked as she smiled and said,

❝ Leah, ❞ I nodded as she said this and spoke her name again just to make sure, giving the cup to the barista.

She handed me her money and I briefly gave her the change as I pointed to the waiting area for her to get the order. I sighed, I'm just thankful enough this morning for there are only few customers who happen to came by.

But I know it's gonna get hectic later on just like everyday so I don't really expect for this quiet morning to continue for at least a day.

❝ you okay, [ name ]? ❞ our supervisor, Jake, asked as I smiled at him and nodded.

" how is he so Godly like - "

my bestfriend, Lily, must of know me so well ❝ probably she's just day dreaming about you, again, sir - ❞

LILY! I shrieked, as she laughed and patted her stomach as if she'd laughed too hard. I dramatically closed my eyes hoping I could just disappear right here, right now.

I heard our supervisor chuckled earning an exasperated sigh from me, well if I wasn't just way too obvious for my actions and my friend's rants then he wouldn't know that I like him!

I wonder what I'm doing in her day dream. ❞ he said followed by his chuckle, I purposely facepalmed myself earning a few laughs from the employees.

" now is he mocking me for liking him?! "

I let out another sigh about to leave this scenery when the drama came in again - his hand found my wrist and a large smile etched on his handsome face, if I couldn't take my eyes off him then I might get pregnant.

we should go out sometime, don't you think [ name ]? ❞ his hands falling from my wrist but latched firmly onto my hand, I couldn't say anything after hearing Lily shrieked and a few gasps from the workers.

The answer yes is all over my mind, I could hear my soul shouting as well. And of course I was about to give him my answer when the little bell from the door rang indicating us that a costumer came in.

give me your answer later, okay? but before that ❞ he slightly pecked me on the cheek as I stared at the the place where he was before dumbfounded.

I heard Lily shrieked again and latched onto my arm, ❝ ohmygoddd! but really though let's get back to work. ❞

A group of costumers came with a goofy smile on their face as they pushed a curl haired boy, their laughs filled the atmosphere as I smiled to them slightly glancing to Jake at the back who's looking at me with a smirk.

may I ask for your order, sir? I asked, I looked at him intently his eyes connecting with mine. But he stopped drumming his fingers on the counter after we did though, and I swear I felt that strong gravity pull and the need of his presence afterwards.

The feeling I have for Jake is fading and it sucks

❝ you, ma'am . . . ❞ he looked at my name tag and smiled

can i order you miss? take out?