o9 | jacob black

everything was going fine as you walked towards your tree house in the woods, well except for the fact that now you're seeing not small but huge paw prints and it's starting to creep you out.

❝ if I ever encounter a rather large wolf here I'm gonna die, no kidding. ❞ you mumble to yourself as you continue to walk towards that tree house,

your mind drifted off to your day, everything was fine from the library your grandmother helped you with stuff - and even got to share about this tribe here in La Push where these people who happen to be in the tribe are shapeshifters.

Of course you were debating whether to believe your grandmother but instead you're now stuck with 50 / 50, you believe her 50% but at the same time doesn't believe her for 50%. Although after what she said it made you more curious about it,

' if they happen to be true, what good in this world can they bring? '

you sighed at your silly question, now it seems like you're believing to those myths. well, maybe some of the people believe in those, but let's just say you're not one for fantasies in this world. It should be realistic and realistic only, right?

You were about to enter your little resting house when you heard a creaking sound, your heartbeat went crazy real quick and it's making you insane as well, it might be some squirrel but you swore it felt like the one who stepped on it was big.

You frantically look around the woods, no squirrel in sight or any small animals but you can feel the presence. As if someone is very close to you yet so far, is this how ghosts feel when they're around?

' Lord, it's making me crazy - '

❝ what are you doing here? ❞ a voice asked as you looked to your left to see a shirt less guy, jumping from your place,

holy trolly, ❞ you said shocked, slightly shaking your head and calmed yourself down.

He sighed. And firmly placed his hands on his hips ❝ you shouldn't be here, you know it's dangerous out. There could be wolves - ❞

this is my house and I've been living here for two years already, and I know there might be some wolves but this is a good place and i like it. you said and looked around the woods, not too far from where you're standing you could already see the road down to Forks.

You smiled at the thought of going back there and can only hear your footsteps breaking a twig or two, the birds chirpring calms you and over all your house is just the perfect getaway and the perfect home to have.

❝ but miss - ❞

he was about to say something, you heard it that's why you've looked at him intently to ask if there's some blab or instead - an excuse - that he's about to say but then everything just fell so good,

as if the colors appeared more brighter and the world just suited for you, as if the heavy problems you had eased after looking at his eyes and the galaxy can be there. the feeling is completely unexplainable, but yet it's the most wonderful feeling to be ever explained.

the need of his presence is what confuses you the most, but it doesn't matter now that you're also shocked yourself for making a move towards this guy. you never knew him, nor saw a glimpse of him when you stayed here in Forks for 7 years already

but oh how you're just grateful for talking to him near your house,

beautiful