22 | yours, sam uley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

title! yours
character! sam uley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

everynight you were crying, you were that desperate to be his yet you don't even have the courage to tell him. that's the problem there, you can't even do it! and look what happened now,

he has another girl under his arm, earning nothing but support from his friends and forced support from his so called " fans "

you were crying endlessly, sobbing from too much feels. why does it have to be him that you like? why him out of all people?

why?

no idea,

you have no idea.

[ name ]! if you were just strong enough to confess, then maybe he'll tell you what he feels too! ❞ your friend, (f/n), said.

you are not helping, you said, ending with yet another tears falling down your cheeks as you friend sighed and scooted closer to you, giving you another tub of ice cream followed by a kiss on your forehead.

you know i just want good things to happen for you. she sighed as she rubbed your back and said ❝ if you confessed sooner there are only two things that will happen and that is he will accept or decline. if he decline well, at least you tried right? ❞

you nodded, she was right. you hated the fact that she was right, why didn't you do it? oh, because of the fact that you're lacking enough courage to talk to your best friend to tell him that you like him.

you don't want the friendship to end yet, that's the thing that you're scared of.

what if he declined? and suddenly things get awkward that he'll engage a sudden end of your friendship? he declined your feelings and end your friendship? that's too much for you to take in.

but right now, i want you to relax. i want you to think throughly of what i said, and i want you to be positive of yourself. i have to go, there's classes tomorrow and you crying beauty should go to sleep. ❞ your best friend said as she cleaned up the mess and walked towards the door but before leaving she said,

i wouldn't call you crying beauty if it wasn't for your current state, y'know? i could've called you better like crying ugly. she chuckled and went out of your room, after which you gave a goofy smile and wiped your tears.

- time
skip -

you were just filling your time by reading in the living room, too engrossed on your own book that you didn't heard your door opening and the footsteps that came after.

i didn't know you like me. a familiar voice said, you were tired of facing him now. placing your book down, you let him saw your puffy cheeks and bloodshot eyes from crying.

so you've heard. now you know. you said saying nonchalantly, you're about to leave him there when he grasp a good lock on your arm making you look at him straight in the eyes.

you're destroying yourself because of me?! oh god, no no . ❞ he said as you harshly pulled your arm out and continued your walking.

don't care, you muttered,

he sighed furiously, as he went to you, grabbing your arm and pulling you back.❝ how many months has it been? ❞

you shrugged with a straight face, too numb to answer but did anyways ❝ a month and a half, i guess.

his face scrunched up ❝ bullshit!

you stopped on your tracks looking back at him, instead of going up to your room. you faced him and tauntly looked at him, pointing your finger on his chest.

don't you dare, swear inside my house. you were the first person to teach me that and yet you were the one who cut it out. is that how your so called beautiful girlfriend teach you?! to swear in front of your best friend in a span of 19 years?! well, i'm sorry if she's that bad for you to follow! what a desperate bitch then! you finally swore, as shocked crossed your face and cover your mouth.

but you didn't really regret anything.

placing your hands back down to your side, you left going to the garden to refresh your chaotic mind,

❝ i'm not done with you yet, why didn't you just confess earlier then?! i might accept you -

anger rushed up to your veins as you faced him, ❝ that's exactly the foremost thing that i hated! you, might, accept! might. and that's only going to be a might! so if i were you i'd leave this house and continue to do anything like going out with your girl friend or something!

you turned around again, but not after catching a glimpse of his confused face.

can you please just listen to me-

you stopped him again by saying, ❝ i just want to be yours, is that hard? or is this fated to be unrequited?

a growl can be heard as you felt his sudden presence behind you, his hands softly ghosting your crossed arms.

❝ i don't have a girlfriend, and that's about a month and a half ago. he said as you froze on place, eyes wide

He chuckled, while standing in front of you ❝ i found out because of (f/n), and honestly i don't really like (random name), i knew she was using me from then. but i knew from then that i really really really like you. i really do- ❞

and he was cut off by a pair of lips connecting with his.