29 | everthing, quil ateara

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

title! everything
character! quil ateara

i hope that i'm making
you guys happy with
continuous updates
(๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

❝ piss off, quil!

you angrily closed your door shut, walking fast towards your own library and started to fix your books. arranging them from authors and others from names. in the midst of doing it, you inhaled sharply and breathe out - looking through the window to see quil waiting for you to open the door.

outside your porch, there he is sitting silently. as you felt that pity inside you, you brushed it off and continue to fix your stuff. you just can't believe him, now can you?! just earlier, the queen bee of your school teased and kissed him!

well, that doesn't mean your jealous because you're not . . well maybe you are, but just a tiny bit. you liked him since preschool for goodness sake! it felt like your wolf knew that he's just connected to you - and it sucks for he's not feeling that.

the queen bee of the school was the pain in the ass since how many years already. let's just say whenever you're partnered with her during activities - she'd leave everything to you taking your intelligence as an advantage.

sucks for her she's not smart.

grumpily placing your books on the table was when you heard the door of your little library open, curls of your crush came in view as you rolled our eyes and pointed a finger on him,

❝ how the hell did you get in?! and what are you doing here?! ❞

he looked at you and smiled sheepishly - which you happen to find cute - but clearly not now that you're angry at him. he raised his hand with your house keys on it as you groaned, remembering the time you gave him the extra keys in case of emergency.

❝ then why did you just came in now?! ❞ you asked, stomping your feet as you went o the other part of your shelves and bringing everything out - placing them carefully now that one of the books is your favorite.

he sighed and ran a hand through his curls, ❝ i was thinking of an apology outside, ❞

❝ yeah, right. ❞ you rolled your eyes and started to do your work, immediately organizing them without you acknowledging his presence. not until when he walked near you and the shelf you're arranging did he speak yet again.

❝ hey [ name ], i'm sorry alright? i, too, didn't see what was coming. even the rest of the pack was shocked. i need you now, please? can we just talk and fix this? ❞ you knew he was sincere, but you chose to cover your emotions and shrug him off.

he sighed and ran his hand through his hair - frustrated. he knew you hated her, but it felt like there's something more than that, that's why you're avoiding him. he doesn't want to assume. but he'd like to try.

❝ are you jealous? ❞ you stopped your movements, and looked at him dangerously. dropping the books on the table with a ' thud ' you inhaled and decided to continue your work rather than waste your time.

he chuckled as he looked at your furious face, let's just say the pack knew that you liked him. and that the pack teases him from time to time - he, too, liked you. although he's just waiting for the right time to confess.

it felt like now was that right time.

making his way towards you, he grabbed the book you were about to grab making both of your hand to touch. you jerked away and glared at him, stepping aside to place the books on their shelves when his hand caught your arm - pulling you back.

you looked at him, ready to swear when his soft eyes met yours it felt like your mouth should just seal close. his reassuring eyes bore into yours, all the anger left you quickly as just the both of you stood there saying nothing.

but it was the nothing that meant everything.

❝ I love you. ❞