21 | stop, jasper hale

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

title! stop
character! jasper hale

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

she, has to stop.

going through the places where they used to date, going through the places where they used to walk around and just enjoy and appreciate each other.

the time they spent together is what she cherished the most, she just don't know if he does too.

she wanted a good reason why he had to leave, why he had to leave a voicemail instead of giving her a proper speech in personal.

instead of just talking to her properly, he did the opposite and she won't stop looking for him not until she could finally grasp onto him and talk.

a familiar ding can be heard, alerting her that she got a message. she fished for her cellphone inside her purse as she heaved out a sigh after clutching on it and looking at the unfamiliar number.

she swiped the lock screen, entering her password as her eyebrows furrowed in confusion at the same time frantically looking everywhere.

" stop looking for happiness in the same place you lost it "

she was certain about this person who sent her the message, it was none other than jasper and right now she is speed walking off to somewhere.

and that somewhere, is where they had their first kiss.

she looked around, she felt as if someone is with her. but instead of feeling scared - she felt safe - as if she knew this aura that the anonymous is giving her.

she looked around again, at the same thime the air blowing making her face glow in such good angle she looked like a lost angel searching for someone she can't reach

if she was to be the angel, she is trying to save what seems like hell

it is ironic, there is no doubting on that. but all that he wanted to do was to keep her safe. involving her in his world is dangerous, falling in love with a human is dangerous.

even though from the start he knew it was, but he was so fascinated with her that he couldn't stop himself to love his own food.

a human.

his food is a human.

for he is a vampire,

jasper hale, is a vampire while, (y/n) (l/n) is a human.

the unrequited love shot both of their hearts, aching for something and that something is still their love. they needed each other just as how a cat needs another cat.

but it just so happens that the lion fell in love with the lamb.

it didn't take long when (y/n) left the place, but not after saying ;

i know you're here, hale. be a man and talk to me.