18 | oops, paul lahote

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

TITLE!
— oops

CHARACTERS!
— paul lahote x Evangelia257

NOTE!

hello again honey ! this is yet
another  imagine  of  yours that i
decided to edit and add more info.
hope    you'll    lov    this    one   !

also  for   our  lovely   readers
out there , in this chapter there
will  be  a  slight  mentioning of 
anorexia so if you're uncomfy w/
the  topic   ,   you  may  wait  for
another   edited   imagine  that'll
come   very   very  soon  .  also  !

thank u guys for making 45k
happen omg i lov  you guys so
much i'm not even kidding .

anywayss, have fun and read on !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

→ 7 Months Earlier ←

Affinity and an Alpha's sister is and will always be equal to over protectiveness.

Werewolves grew to the telltale of Vampires being the only beings who could be immortal and have extra abilities. What they didn't know or what hasn't been told to them yet is that they're wrong, and because it hasn't been opened to public— other people would call these cool werewolves weird and an outcast.

Just like me. My whole life I have been home schooled, I have never left the premises of my pack lands and the only joy I could have is the huge lawn of ours that connected into the never ending woods of La Push. I could hear the waves of the beach sometimes, but maybe I'm just imagining to hear them because I've never been really outside of the pack.

I can only leave my house, however, when two Were Warriors are to escort me wherever I want to go, or whenever my brother has to make a statement in our Meeting Field. In which near it is our training ground that I can never go to, an Orphanage center that I am only allowed to go to because there's no unmated males around and I'm just basically playing with pups.

Ever since our pack decided to be more open, members after members came barreling in our Pack. My brother, as the Alpha, has to go through tons of paperworks and tons of renovations for the betterment of our Pack. And me? Well, I have to go through tighter security and protection, I was happy with the new people back then— but I decided to stay inside our house because I realized that some are only being friends with me because of my brother.

That's where my Affinity comes in, I can hear people's thoughts and transfer photogenic memories to anyone that my wolf would only recognize as dear to them. I can never transfer photogenic memories to commoners in our pack, only if they are dear in my life then yes— I could. But for the time being, it had always been Emily and Sam.

I tiptoed over to look side to side, heaving a sigh out when I realize that I lost the Were Warriors that was supposed to be with me as we head for the Public Field. My brother decided to call for a brief pack announcement and just for this once, I really wanted to be with myself only.