o4 | jasper hale

- jasper's point
of view -

i don't know when she/he's gonna meet me, fate will do the thing 'cause i'm lazy.

but that's the thing, that's the thrilling part on searching for your soul mate. for every person here in Forks have their own gold necklace that will soon glow whenever the two mates interact.

and even, they say it's the worst when the necklace sometimes took over your own body just to find your mate. it's crazy how this necklace work, we can't even pull it off.

my siblings haven't found theirs yet, and i felt relieved for i don't feel left out. but what differ from me with them is that they are really insisting themselves on finding their soul mate. every day they would go from place to place just to make sure if their soul mate are there.

sometimes i would take a walk but it'll not take long before i go back to our house.

today me and my family decided to play baseball so we prepared ourselves and off we go.

- third person's
point of view -

let's just say you're the type of girl who loves, i mean like really love to go travelling across the world.

your dad would support you financially and your mom would support you whole-heartedly, she would often call you and so will your dad. but now that you're here in Forks, is a different thing.

and you're lost in this never ending woods which sucks too.

you continued on walking and taking different pictures from different angles, often looking at your compass but still walking to you have no idea where.

you decided to stop and rest for a little, it won't hurt right?

❝ God, this necklace . . ❞ you said looking at your soul mate finder ( as what they supposed to say ) necklace. you never believe on them, but your parents told you that they found each other through the necklace too.

why do you never believe in them? well one, it's because you almost travel across the world but yet you haven't found this mate. and secondly, is this a new mechanical thing? i mean it's not good.

you stood up and placed your belongings back inside your back pack and continue to walk, sighing in relief when you saw an open field.

" hopefully i could get out from here. "

it didn't take long enough until you're finally out from the never-ending-woods as you say, but something caught your attention which was a group of people playing baseball still far away from where you stood.

but it fascinates you how this people can run that fast and the strength they put whenever they-

❝ LOOK OUT! ❞ a voice said as an incoming baseball almost landed to your face when you caught it abruptly,

you smiled as you remember when you played this game as well when you were little,
you touched every side of it and smiled yet again, but the incoming figure broke your moment with the thing.

❝ uhm. . c-can- ❞

he stopped when both of your necklaces glowed and dropped to the ground, leaving you both eyes wide and mouth parted,

you looked at him, ❝ you! ❞ you pointed,

❝ are my . . ❞ he said pointing to you too,

❝ soul mate! ❞