16 | surprise, sam uley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

TITLE!
— surprise

CHARACTERS!
— sam uley x Evangelia257

NOTE!
hello honey ! i did a few
changes and added more things
in your imagine ( and a
character ) as i was caught up
writing, hope u like this one ♥︎

and to all my patient readers out
there, i love you with every beat
of my heart, i cannot be more
thankful that you've given me
enough time to rewrite these and
for you to have time on re–reading
it, i love you guys so so much.

btw, word count is 4932
andd 57 pages ♥︎

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

→ 2 Years Ago ←

I can't believe we're here, Sam! The view is amazing!

Sam shifted from his feet to the other, nervously laughing for a reason. He took a small box from his jean's back pocket, his hands behind as he toyed with it. Sure enough, he has planned everything through. From where you two should be, what were you two going to eat and how he would be saying his words that would supposedly bind you two with a ring.

But of course everything was more than the ring itself, but even this event in time he found himself hyperventilating— not really a good timing.

Hey Sam, are you okay? You look . . Funny.  Eva choked out, chuckling when the Alpha glared at her. She tilted her head as he waited for his answer, though he could only sigh out as he felt her burning gaze.

But Eva remembered something, something she had to tell him. How come she had forgotten to even mention? And so as the Alpha was contemplating, she decided to approach the matter first instead. 

Hey Sam? . . I have something to tell you.

Hey Eva— 

The two looked at each other as they burst into fits of laughter. Shaking her head, she pointed his way– trying to give a message that he'd go first in spite of her chuckling still. Though the Alpha shook his head, referring to her.  No, go ahead.

No you, go ahead.

Come on, Eva.

Alright alright, ladies first I know. . Sheesh. She exhaled, the wind picking up as she rubbed her arms to hopefully create the warmth she sought for. She wanted to be strong while delivering the message, and so when her eyes snapped back to reconnect with his and his hand was behind as he held the velvet box. .

I'm working off to Phoenix.

And time suddenly slowed down for Sam, he felt his grip loosened with the velvet box in hand. He looked at her eyes, indulging himself as he hoped that she was joking. Maybe she was just joking, none of it even made sense to him. If she was to leave, why? Why now when she has him? What's so special with Phoenix, anyway?