38 | sarcasm, edward cullen

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

title! sarcasm
character! edward cullen
requested by! dreamblackstar

★彡

hello there! hope this is how
you wanted it to turn out! alth
ough i must say, i'm no good with

my writing skills & indeed i need
to improve more, especially working
on this sarcastic retorts so i had to

search up xD pity i know, but i did
enjoy writing this ! thank you for
requesting & have a great day / night !

˚✧₊⁎❝᷀ົཽ≀ˍ̮ ❝᷀ົཽ⁎⁺˳✧༚
love, collin

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

with a relieved sigh, your eyes wandered from the coffee between your hands and to the scenery before you. you smiled in delight, as you felt your newly placed ring onto your finger. yes indeed it has been a fresh three days since the wedding — knowing instead of [ name ] [ last name ], you're [ name ] cullen now.

arms then slid from behind you as edward placed his cold arms around you tenderly, his face nestled onto your neck — both sighing in delight as he brought his head up only to place his chin on top of your head.

❝ do your legs hurt from running through my dreams? ❞ he cheekily smiled as you turned around and face him, with a smirk on your face. you then slid your figure away from him slowly walking towards the couch to which you stopped mid tracks.

looking at him with a playful smirk, you said ❝ no, they hurt from dodging corny lines like that. ❞

with a huff from him, you giggled as you set yourself on to your couch and slowly placed the cup of coffee on top of the coffee table. in a blink you saw him next to you, yet another mischievous smirk crept up his features.

❝ you know, why don't we get drunk and make some bad decisions. ❞ his hand already moving up and down on your arm, you pushed him away and stood up yet again from the couch.

❝ you look like you already are, and you just did. ❞

❝ shhh! stop laughing you dimwit! help me here, and give me more plastic wrappers! ❞ you harshly whispered as he chuckled and nodded, with a poised salute he coninued his job and wrapped it quickly and better than you can.

when you two were confident it's enough, you then wrote something on a sticky note, placing it on the bunk part of the car that says

' i love you! – y/n '

you then jumped on emmett's back for a piggyback as he then ran outside and hid yourselves by the bushes. when you saw carlisle and the others' car arriving, both of you chuckled but was cut off when edward stopped on his tracks.

dead staring on his car wrapped with plastic wrappers. jasper and alice together bursted to a round of giggles while, his foster parents laughed as well. walking towards the car, rosalie whistled with a cheeky grin on her face. picking the note up as she threw it to edward's way, not caring if he caught it or not.