24 | voice, carlisle cullen

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

title! voice
character! carlisle cullen

-

this is short you guys,
but it's just gonna be
FLUFF for everyone
(*≧∀≦*)

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

you and carlisle decided to take a break from everyone else and drove somewhere in forks that no one would dare to do.

it's either because it's too far and away from the town- or they think some killers live there of some point.

but the both of you decided to go over boundaries and leave just for the mean time, it has been years since the two of you actually bonded together. both of your works are the main reason as to why you are slowly getting out of touch.

but now, nothing can stop the both of you from having this bond. to make the relationship better and a lot stronger, this should happen.

❝ are we there yet? ❞

❝ almost love, ❞

it's been five hours since you left home, and now you've been on the road for five hours too. even the temperature outside is cold- you battled the temperature by wearing layers of jacket.

when carlisle pulled to a sudden stop, you looked at the wooden house in awe. getting out of the car, you gasp in surprise to see that the house is near the cliff, down was the purest of water and the aesthetic of the ocean.

you squealed in surprise once carlisle crept up next to you and hugged you, followed by kisses all around your neck and the feeling never left. you closed your eyes in pleasure- today is just gonna be you and him and the beautiful surroundings.

❝ say something love, ❞

his voice was husky, as his hands settled down on your waist. lips on the side of your ears and his eyes staring at the view before him.

you faced him and said, ❝ this is . . beautiful, love. thank you for bringing me here. ❞

he smiled at you followed by a peck on your neck, on your jaw and on your nose. afterwhich he looked at you- his eyes showing how much he cares for you and how much he loves you.

he wouldn't give you up to anything in this world.

he leaned down to capture your lips in a kiss, your hands left his as you went to cup his cheeks- his hands stay as where it is but brought you closer to him. everything is perfect now,

❝ i really missed you, [ name ]

you smiled in content and latched your hands with his, looking at him intently.

❝ i've missed you too, carlisle. ❞

his eyes show happiness, pure happiness and love- ❝ please continue speaking, say anything ❞

❝ why? ❞ you rose your eyebrows in confusion

he looked from afar then back to you, smiling in delight and said-

your voice is my favorite sound.