12 | seth clearwater

❝ please Lord God, I've been praying and going to church for years, done nothing bad for 3 days and didn't swore since when I was born. Please just this book, and I know faith is just around me somewhere maybe even cupid looking at me stupidly but please please just let me buy the book and look at possible hot guys I might encounter while trying to search for one! ❞ I said as I clasp both of my hands and sighed.

I knew that book should be there! Port Angeles is the only place near here and going to the bookstore to look for Breaking Dawn is gonna be hard for my part but I will do anything! Even sell my kidney at the black market in exchange of that book! ( joking, I wouldn't do that )

And good thing it's friday today, heading over to the last subject which happen to be Biology, great! My favorite subject of all time. And I'm not being sarcastic by the way, aside from it being my favorite subject, talking with Mike always made my day.

-

❝ Hey mom! I'm going to Port Angeles today if that's alright? I have to find that book I've been waiting for what . . . ❞ I counted the year and month I ended my book Eclipse and opened my mouth in reply,

❝ A year - ❞

❝ A year and 7 months, ❞ my mom said as my mouth hung open and looked at her with wide eyes,

She laughed and wiped the dishes clean, shaking her head ever so slightly, ❝ you said that yesterday, dear. ❞

I smiled and nodded, walking towards her to give a peck on her cheek as I wave my hand goodbye and went off.

It's gonna be a long day

-

❝ hello there, dear! how may I help you? ❞ an old woman said, eyeglass sitting on the bridge of her nose as she smiled at me sweetly. I gave her a warm smile as well as I made my way towards her,

❝ uhm hey, I'm just searching for the book called breaking dawn by stephanie meyer. I hope there's still one here, ❞ I said, looking around the old wooden library. Another floor upstairs and the small lights brighten the not so big room but full of books.

At the other end are old and vintage looking couches, some people sipping their coffee and some eating their desserts. And now I believe this bookstore slash library is the best place ever here in Port Angeles, there's also a mini coffee shop!

❝ I am not really one who organize the books, but a lot of people have been asking me if there's an available stock here too! but I guess there is in the Fantasy and Romance shelves, there's one upstairs and one here. ❞ She said as I nodded, thanking her before going to the shelf she pointed,

There's a lot of books and it's for me this is heaven, I rummaged through the shelves gently and sometimes glancing to some good looking guys sitting on the couch with their glasses on. Laughing mentally, I still couldn't see the book.

I sighed as I stood up from my sitting position, stretching my arms and was about to take a sharp turn when a person appeared out of nowhere making me jump back instead,

❝ HOLY MOLY! ❞ I shrieked, earning few weird glances from the other readers who turned their attention back at their books again.

The person in front of me, who's wearing a black mask by the way, chuckled making my eyebrows furrow but looked at the other books at his back instead. It's more interesting than him scaring the hell out of me.

❝ hey. . ❞ he said as I nodded like an idiot, still interested at the books beside him. wait . . what? - Percy Jackson and-

❝ searching for Breaking Dawn? ❞ my attention shifted to his, his eyes looking at his feet as his fingers slowly traced the book I have been looking for and have been waiting for a long time.

Now that I'm ashamed and shy myself, I don't know what to do. Nor what to say,

❝ I-I'm, ye-ah. ❞ I blushed as I stuttered, I hate talking to people I don't know yet.

He slowly extended his arm with the book toward me, gently pulling the mask for me to see his lips perfectly. But what amazes me is when our eyes met, I swore I saw the universe in his eyes and it was the most perfect thing in the world I have ever seen. Even with the small gravitational pull that I'm feeling, is cupid joking?

imprint. ❞ he whispered.