09 | hero & bff, sam uley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

TITLE! ↴
— hero & bestfriend

CHARACTERS! ↴
— sam uley x Evangelia257

NOTE! ↴
this is a self-request imagine so this
is for eva and her name is used down, so
if you guys are still willing to give this imagine
a go then head on !!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Sam had always been my bestfriend since when I was a child. He helped me sort a lot of things through teenage years and now that we're here in this stage, he's still the one who saves my day. And because of the efforts he does just to make me happy, I'm completely and utterly in love with the guy who happen to be my hero and best friend, Sam Uley.

He never frustrate me, except now. He's been absent since last week and I have no idea what to do without him. He was the only one who can make my day bright, and without him it was just dull and dark. I've been texting him, calling him. just trying to reach him but he never hold me up so I just fall down.

And suddenly, everything was falling down as well. I don't even know if I could make it out alive without him.

I'm going to his house.

I grabbed my jacket and phone, trying to run but tripping every now and then. I grabbed my car keys as I went to my car, not bothering to tell my dad where I'm going. I'll tell him whenever I come back.

As I drive going to La Push, I prepared my speech to him which was only ❛ where the hell have you been? I've been worried about you! ❜I seriously couldn't think about adding more, I just wanted to know if he was safe. Then that'll satisfy me when he's fine.

I soon realized that I'm close, looking at his house trying to find if he's outdoor or if he's inside.

I pulled the car, as I practically ran to knock the door, please please just tell me he's here. Tell me he's alright and he's fine!

❝ Yes— ❞

❝ Mrs. Uley! oh thank God! is Sam here? ❞ I said, out of breath, fingers shaking.

❝ Eva . . he's sick. ❞

I stared at her dully, I can tell she's lying.

❝ I'm sorry, Mrs. Uley. But I don't buy it.  ❞ She sighs as I entered myself in their abode, I knew this house all too well when I used to play with him before. Remembering the past memories as I smiled to myself.

I looked at his bedroom but he wasn't there, and glanced at his window which shows their backyard, and he was there. My heart stops beating, seeing his now new features took my breath away.

Oh no, he didn't just ditch school just to go to the gym.

He was more muscular, and well he's shirtless for crying out loud! I tried to get back to reality and made my way out of his room, running but again tripping on my own feet as I hurried myself towards the backyard.