41 | dive, seth clearwater

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

title! dive
character! seth clearwater
requested by!dreamblackstar

yaaay ! another update for all
of you ! i hope i did well here, and
just for everyone to know, requests

are still open ! so go ahead and fill
in the form if you guys want to requ
est ! hope all of you are having a

great day or night ! (*''*)╯♡
love, collin.

( and oh ! do listen to ed sheeran's song dive )
that i linked up there ! although the song isn't
connected to the story ahead, i just like the song
is all xD

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

❝ this feels nice. ❞ you said as he slipped his hands onto yours and grasped it tight. you looked at him and smile in delight, whenever you do everything with him feels nice to be honest.

(  an : holy cow i'm imagining seth holding my hand asdfghjkl )

his boyish smile made you blush as you looked away, only for you to take a good look of the cliff where the pack used to cliff dive. at first you were shocked and scared when you saw seth diving, but was suddenly relieved when you knew he can swim and his friends can too.

❝ seth. . . ❞ you then made sure your voice were soft as silk and looked at him,

he knew what was up, he can tell by the sudden change of tone and atmosphere. looking as to where you used to lay your eyes on — then shook his head no as an answer followed by a groan coming from you.

❝ oh come on! can we please do it just for once? ❞

he shook his head again, you could feel his body stiff as if his protective side suddenly took over him. his eyes darted to you, only for you to see emotions of worry and firm.

firm of what? oh right, firm to his answer that is no.

you then untangled your hands from his and walked all saddened, forgetting the distance between you two as your mind wandered to the feeling of diving. yet your facial expression shed off of dismay, looking down and biting your lip in the process.

but you only stopped on your tracks to feel the presence beside you disappeared, looking back — you saw him looking at you, discouraged of what you have in mind. although he didn't mention as to why he looked like it,

❝ please. ❞ his voice tinged of desperation,

❝ . . i don't want you hurt. ❞

you looked at him slight taken a back, of course you knew that. but you weren't expecting of him to act like this. you then walked over to him as you held his hands with yours and laid your head onto his chest.

❝ i know but, i just really want to dive in there. ❞ your voice was as desperate like him, your eyes held too much emotion that he found himself lost in it. but he didn't let his guard down as he growled and his voice dropped low with yet another — no.