20 | new, jacob black

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

title! new
character! jacob black

-
o/p means old place,
so hopefully you guys wouldn't
get confused!

requested by :
rebeccahasnolife

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

❝ so, you memorized everything? ❞ your dad said, quite amused as you nodded your head and told him some names of the places you happen to pass by.

you moved from (o/p) to forks just because your grandmother and grandfather lives here together with your dad, your mom is still in (o/p) to wait for your brother to graduate and to finally move here as well.

but because you graduated college, you wanted to live in a peaceful town and work peacefully as well.

❝ i can't guarantee leaving you somewhere, so i'm gonna get your aunt for her to guide you or whatever she needed for you to be familiar with this place. ❞ your dad said, not even sparing a glance in your direction.

❝ but dad! i memorized everything- ❞

❝ still. i don't want you getting lost, and especially not in the woods. ❞

you groaned as you heard your father chuckle because of your suffering, but i guess, spending time with my aunt and being her as my tour guide - even if i familiarized the places - wouldn't be bad.

it didn't take long when you and your dad arrived, standing in front of your house and hearing your little cousins shout somewhere is making you feel at such relief. in the city, everyone would've scold their discordance.

❝ okay, i'm gonna head inside and bring your stuff. while you go with you aunt, and do your thing. ❞ he heard yet another groan from you.

- time
skip -

it's been 2 weeks since your arrival, and from what everybody expected - except your dad - you have familiarized the places and you're finally a certified Forker! if that is what they call each other, but if there are none then never mind.

( a/n, actually choked on forked part xD )

you're about to go to the park to roam your dog around and after the park then somewhere else, and to be honest it's not what you really expected it to be. you expected an old pavilion on the center, and then maybe some benches from here and there. a playground beside, but do you know what's there?

green. green trees. and brown. brown benches.

you were shocked to say so the least, but you ignored the bitter place and just continued walking around. some other people are piling up as well, but a group of people caught your attention.

no actually, their voices were the ones who really caught your attention. even your dog flinched when a booming voice came in followed by fits of Laughter. but other people seem to be used by it, so you shrugged them off.

although there's this one person who can't stop looking at you though.

Jacob Black

He just can't take his eyes off of you, and this caught the group's attention when they noticed he zoned out a couple of minutes now. They all looked with each other and wiggled their eyebrows followed by

❝ OHH, LOVER BOY- ❞

Jacob flinched by Jared's voice making him nudge Jared hard on his stomach, he groaned out of pain as the others continued to laugh.

in your point of view though, you were walking fast because you were weirded out by Jacob's staring. at first you weren't assuming, but when you noticed the burning sensation of his eyes laid on yours, you knew you had to go.

even though he's cute?

❝ that stranger isn't cute! shut it, inner self! ❞ you muttered to yourself as you were about to make your exit when a hand grasped your wrist pulling you back, gently.

you came face to face with the current guy you were thinking, although you weren't looking at his eyes. you're not that type of person to look with each others' eyes, it always creep you out.

❝ well the government should've put some sign somewhere here that should say " don't leave your own things unattended, " ❞ he said as your rose your eyebrow but looking at your hands only

you heard a chuckle, ❝ you left your dog, ma'am. ❞

-

after that encounter with Jacob, you exchanged numbers and went out for hangouts. not dates. you became very close with the muscular tanned guy that you always meet everyday, Some other people might even interpret you guys as a couple.

even your dad was very protective,

but because of some certain clarifications and finding out that Jacob's grandfather is a friend of your father, then there is nothing to worry about.

And just one faithful night when you're about to get some beauty sleep for tomorrow's work, a rock colliding on your window shocked you as you predicted that it's gonna be the one and only -

you opened the window to see him down and that him is, Jacob Black

you gave him a warm smile as you let him enter your room with ease, you wore your glasses to see him clearer and sat down on your bed, hugging your fluffy pillow followed by a sigh.

❝ what are you doing here, jacob? i'm about to sleep, ❞ you said as he nodded in understanding but didn't give any sign of leaving.

it was as if like, he's debating in his head.

you spent your time combing your hair with your fingers instead and staring at the patterns of your pj's which is pizza.

[ name ] listen, and please look at me. ❞ he said as you did as told and for the very first time

when your eyes locked with each other, your heart started to beat fast. mixed with different emotions; sadness, love, frustration, lust. etc. all were there, you couldn't comprehend what was happening.

and in his mind he saw the future, he saw you and him being together, he saw you and him in your wedding day, he saw you two's child. it wasnt a perfect family, but both know it'll work.

it didn't last for so long when a tear suddenly left your eye, the intense gaze locked gave it away. spoiled you with how much love you will give for this man, it scared you through life & death.

❝ i knew it. ❞ he said as he breathed out and held both of your cheeks, cupping them, and didn't hesitate to kiss you as you quickly kiss him back.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

suga's laziness transferred to my body
i don't need him, i need help

- collin