o5 | alice cullen

she wanted to find this soul mate so bad.

every day she would be thinking endless about what her soul mate would look like, if her soul mate is a person or just like her?, thousands of unrequited questions bombarded her. she's going crazy because of this so called soul mate.

it's funny how that thing can make everyone crazy like her as well.

sometimes, she could hear people crying. one because they just met their soul mate but it died because of a sudden car crash, or two their soul mate is diagnosed with illness. she hoped by the time she met her mate, neither will happen.

sometimes she would often think that maybe when you saw your soul mate, that's the time her life would end? that's the time when hard things start and that's the time when you have to face the consequences once you found the beautiful reward?

that's why sometimes she would wish for her soul mate to not appear if it will only cause bad things to start coming out.

but she knew she had to take risks, and her soul mate is just enough for her. so even if the bad days will continue day by day, as long as her soul mate is with her then she believes that nothing could go wrong unless if that mate is sick or anything bad that might happen to her in that matter.

hopefully everything's going to be fine.

she stood from where she was sitting and tried to block everything by singing to 60s songs and fixing the flower vase, she love doing that. and as she walk towards the living room to join her siblings she stopped when a vision came,

a girl with [ h/l ] [ h/c ] smiled at her, her [ e/c] shining as the sun hit her beautiful [ s/c ]. they were playing hide and seek and alice saw the beautiful girl hiding behind the tree.

❝ soul . . soul mate . . ❞ she said and ran as fast as she can, out from their house but towards the coffee shop nearby in Forks, hoping her soul mate is there. but that's where fate is bringing her right?

she stopped when a girl, sipped her coffee holding a book and reading it at the same time. walking towards the exit, alice looked at her with adoration.

the girl stopped reading and drinking her coffee when also a vision of her soul mate appeared, she smiled while she saw the girl in her vision.

after seconds then the girl looked around the place to find her soul mate.

❝ hey, the name's alice. ❞

[ name ], nice to meet you alice.